Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

3rd on the team in each of receptions, yards and TD among receivers. a TE they're probably gonna draft a replacement for this year or next

I guess that's how you know they don't have many other important contracts expiring this year
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/contracts/sort-value/jacksonville-jaguars/free-agent-2023/limit-100/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

abelwingnut posted:

i feel like bateman has been good despite injures and the team's roster construction, not to mention the ownership and management situation. he's one of the fastest guys in the league and would immensely benefit from having a better route-runner on the other end of the field to help him separate. yes, andrews is there, but he wasn't enough. literally needs another receiver on the other end of the field.

if he finds that place, dude could go nuts.

yeah Bateman was good before injury super early this past season

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Mystic Stylez posted:

Kawalimus was right

:hmmyes:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Touchdown Tom's first experience with parenting

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Diva Cupcake posted:

Non-exclusive tag for Lamar

seems like the Ravens FO throwing up their hands and going "ok man, feel free, see what other teams will give you. we're happy not to waste breath negotiating with someone who has never been told no before"

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

sharknado slashfic posted:

Current theory is if anyone offers him the max the Ravens will just match it.

the max? is this the nba?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

AndrewP posted:

said it in the other thread but this says to me they want to eventually sign him long term - this kind of forces him to test the market and if someone actually offers the full guarantee he's after, the Ravens can still match it.

there's also this that I wasn't aware of:

https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/status/1633203645675175938

that happens now and then. I think it's how Frank Clark ended up in KC

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

gonna enjoy rooting for him this season

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

gonna lol when the jets capitulate and acquire cobb or lazard and then A-Rod is like, "nah I'm gonna stay in GB"

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

woof, the entire NFCS sucks (again)

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

maybe as a coach?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

i feel bad for the ravens' season. But this is tremendous content

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

norm was so good. half those jokes couldn't be told anymore but he was v. good.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

:wtc:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

via nfl.com, Swift to Eagles

quote:

With first-rounder Jahmyr Gibbs in Detroit, the Lions are shipping running back D'Andre Swift out of town.
The Lions are trading Swift and a seventh-round pick (No. 249) to the Philadelphia Eagles in exchange for a 2025 fourth-round pick and pick No. 219 in the 2023 NFL Draft, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported on Saturday, per sources informed of the situation.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

lol the gambling problem hotline for lions

chargers schedule media team and ukraine MoD media hardware-requesting team could gang up to form an unstoppable juggernaut

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuwIR-WAvF0

RIP to Earth's most loyal fighter

e;fb haha goddammit Lime

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Android Apocalypse posted:

News:
https://twitter.com/PardonMyTake/status/1666927397759774721?s=20

Views:
Andy discovers the Monte Cristo sandwich while visiting the White House.

hall of fame

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Sataere posted:

Kurt Warner is the GOAT of backup quarterbacks

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

new N/V thread with training camps open?