Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
lotta the worst posters I know are named harold... what a coincidence...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
ok now you have to reopen sagas thread

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
This is a very silly thread.

If nothing else, it's a good demonstration of why getting new admins is a slow process I guess. On that note, make me his replacement. I now feel much better about how long I'd last before imploding in a cloud of my own piss.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Swizzled PMed me a message for the thread from beyond the grave

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

I can't wait to post about this in the sagas thread

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

haha what in the actual gently caress

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Fritz the Horse posted:

my honest recommendation for new IKs (and mods) is to not get all gung-ho out of the gate. ask for advice from folks that have been doing it a while and just kind of follow their lead. lurk more

idk, if anything this whole thing just demonstrates that it's pretty low stakes. make a wrong choice, sweep up and try again.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

death cob for cutie posted:

lotta the worst posters I know are named harold... what a coincidence...

Don't you dare speak Krell into existence in this place.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

You know, if we get poo poo like this, I’m sorry I ever doubted the potential “success” of SAD. Actual lol

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Fluffdaddy posted:

Uhhh. I am at a soccer game and it's only halftime. When I get home I am de-iking Harold and freeing his hostages.

I think the rest of the admins are out enjoying their Saturday nights as well.

who's winning?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
We are for being witnesses to this thread

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I love the fact that I had like half the SAD IKs on my ignore list before this, including HF.

Not Roth though, I would never ignore Roth.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Podima posted:

Don't you dare speak Krell into existence in this place.

so you're saying I *shouldn't* have sent jeff a PM nominating him

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

who's winning?
this year it's the gamers

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Lol

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!

speng31b posted:

idk, if anything this whole thing just demonstrates that it's pretty low stakes. make a wrong choice, sweep up and try again.

yep. IKs are easy come, easy go and I think in this case Jeff wanted to grab a sampling of posters from across SA and get them in SAD right away

edit: like, it should be pretty easy breezy to appoint and demote IKs. the point of an IK is it's not supposed to be a huge ask of anyone

Malah
May 18, 2015

Roth posted:

Done.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
???

Main Paineframe posted:

the only thing dumber than letting a d&d poster mod d&d is letting a d&d poster mod the feedback forum
Is that where that freak came from? Get rid of him, now. No wonder he's a bit off.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Fritz the Horse posted:

that's a bold tactic. not sure yet what the placeholder is for, there's nothing else queued. idk what your plan is here Harold but I don't recommend goon in a well

nah going after roth always turns out well for people lol

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I bet Harold doesn't have the balls to sixer every single person itt

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I bet Harold doesn't have the balls to sixer every single person itt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SngYwMsxJ4U

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

who's winning?

Nashville SC. MLS is one of the most affordable and fun live pro sports in the US and I can't recommend it enough for anyone

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Fluffdaddy posted:

Nashville SC. MLS is one of the most affordable and fun live pro sports in the US and I can't recommend it enough for anyone

im a big fan of local USL team, Detroit City FC. even more affordable than MLS somehow but the local hype is phenomenal

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!
i dont really know much about soccer or hockey but they're fun live. any sports are fun live

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Just read this thread and lmfao

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Bro...C'mon. This is not how you want to be remembered lol.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Bro...C'mon. This is not how you want to be remembered lol.

gently caress that. Burn them all, Harold. Go out in a blaze of lovely, tiny, power-mad glory, you dumb son of a bitch :kheldragar:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
loling at everything tbh

Gay Retarded Baby
Mar 12, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
once youve crossed a line, you have to commit to the bit, or it won't even matter

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Fluffdaddy posted:

Uhhh. I am at a soccer game and it's only halftime. When I get home I am de-iking Harold and freeing his hostages.

I think the rest of the admins are out enjoying their Saturday nights as well.

i hope the team you're rooting for wins :)

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Lady Radia posted:

im a big fan of local USL team, Detroit City FC. even more affordable than MLS somehow but the local hype is phenomenal

my local MLS Next Pro team just folded like, a day ago :smith:

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Fluffdaddy posted:

my friends are big Indy Eleven fans. different league but they fuckin love it

(well one likes it, and the other is loving bananas, but they're married so)

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

nine-gear crow posted:

gently caress that. Burn them all, Harold. Go out in a blaze of lovely, tiny, power-mad glory, you dumb son of a bitch :kheldragar:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

lmfao

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

:five::five::five::five::five::five::five::five::five::five::five::five::five::five::one:

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.

Fluffdaddy posted:

yeah it's wild. I love Seahawks games, but Sounders games have a completely different energy to them

I hear good things about live hockey as well, but the ticket prices for the Kraken are stupidly high still

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Live sports rock and even if you don’t like watching stuff on tv there’s something special about eating a gross hotdog and shouting boo at some idiot that had the misfortune of representing a city that’s not yours.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

WarpDogs posted:

I hear good things about live hockey as well, but the ticket prices for the Kraken are stupidly high still

I have a feeling I'd like hockey but I don't have any sportsfriends local to go see a game with

my only live sports experience is roller derby, which can be fun but the fucky nature of WFTDA means the games can be... lopsided

like 400 to 4 lopsided :(