Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
With the 40th pick in the 2023 Goon Draft, the New Orleans Saints figure that since they've had luck with RBs who have played for Alabama, why fight the trend and select

Jahmyr Gibbs, RB, Alabama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

With the 41st pick in the 2023 Goon Draft, the Tennessee Titans select Hendon Hooker, QB, Tennessee

The New York Jets, and Professor Funk, are on the clock for two picks in a row, the greedy bastard.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
With the 42nd pick of the 2023 Goon Draft, the New York Jets will select BJ Ojulari, EDGE, LSU. The Jets brass are still deciding what to do with the 43rd pick.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
With the 43rd pick in the 2023 Goon Draft, the New York Jets select John Michael Schmitz, C, Minnesota

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

With the 44th pick in the 2023 Goon Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select Isaiah Foskey, EDGE, Notre Dame

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
With the 45th pick in the 2023 Goon Draft, the Green Bay Packers select Luke Musgrave, TE, Oregon State.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
With the 46th pick in the 2023 Goon Draft, the New England Patriots select Anton Harrison, OT, Oklahoma

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
With the 47th pick in the 2023 Goon Draft the Washington Shitholes select Joe TIppman, Center, Wisconson

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

With the 48th pick in the 2023 Goon Draft the Detroit Lions select Steve Avila, OG, TCU

Perry the Platypus
Aug 7, 2009
With the 49th pick in the 2023 Goon Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select Drew Sanders, LB, Arkansas

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
With the 50th pick in the 2023 Goon Draft the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Will McDonald IV, EDGE, Iowa State

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
With the 51st pick in the draft the Miami dolphins select Adetomiwa Adebawore DE Northwestern

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Apr 10, 2023

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

With the 52nd pick (second round) of the 2023 GOON NFL MOCK DRAFT, the Seattle Seahawks select:

Jalin Hyatt, WR, Tennessee

https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1587612202944577537?s=20

The ??? (and ???) are on the clock :siren:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
With pick 53 the Chicago Bears draft
DT Siaki Ika, Baylor

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

With the 54th pick, the Los Angeles Chargers select Tyrique Stevenson, CB, Miami

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

With the 55th pick, the Detroit Lions select DJ Turner, CB, Michigan

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

With the 56th pick the Jags select Keion White, EDGE, Georgia Tech

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
With the 57th pick of the 2023 Goon Draft the New York Giants select Cedric Tillman, Wide Receiver, Tennessee

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
The Cowboys select Rashee Rice, WR

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

With the 59th pick of the goon draft, the Buffalo Bills select Josh Downs, WR, North Carolina.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

With the 60th pick in the 2023 NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select, RB, SaRodorick Thompson, Texas Tech University.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

With the 61st pick, the Chicago Bears select Blake Freeland, OT/OG, BYU.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

*Drunk Roger Goodell voice*

With the 62ndth pick in the 2023 Goon NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select,
Sydney Brown, Safety, Illinois

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
With the 63rd pick, the Kansas City Chiefs select Jonathan Mingo, WR, Mississippi

https://twitter.com/MathBomb/status/1645384197853306881

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
with the 1st pick of the 3rd round, 64th pick overall, the Chicago Bears select
Derick Hall, Auburn

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
With the 65th pick of the NFL 2023 Draft, the Houston Texans select

Tucker Kraft TE South Dakota

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
With the 66th pick, the Arizona Cardinals are taking Luke Wypler, Center/Guard, Ohio State.

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
With the 67th & 68th, we taking

Jack Campbell, LB from Iowa

Clark Phillips 123, CB from Ohio State Utah

Afterbirth Aftermath fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Apr 13, 2023

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
With the nicest pick of the draft, 69, the LA Rams select Cody Mauch, G/T, of North Dakota State University.

This man fucks.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
With the 70th pick of the 2023 Goon Draft, the Las Vegas Raiders select, Julius Brents, Corner, Kansas State.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
With the 71st pick of the NFL Goon Draft, the New Orleans Saints pick Tuli Tuipulotu, Defensive End, USC.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

With the 72nd pick in the NFL Goon Draft, the Tennessee Titans select Sam Laporta, TE, Iowa

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
With the 73rd pick of the 2023 NFL draft, the Houston Texans select

Marvin Mims Jr WR Oklahoma

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

With the th pick of the Epic 2023 Goon Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Zach Harrison, EDGE, Ohio State

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

With the 75th pick in the 2023 Goon Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select Jordan Battle, S, Alabama

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
With the 76th pick in the 2023 Goon Draft, the New England Patriots select Eli Ricks, CB, Alabama

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
With the less nice pick of 77, the LA Rams select Darius Rush, CB, South Carolina Gamecocks (ok still nice)

thanks dolphins for this direct replacement

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
With the 78th pick in the 2023 Goon Draft, the Green Bay Packers select Keeanu Benton, IDL, Wisconsin.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

With the 79th pick in the 2023 Goon Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select Emil Ekiyor Jr, OG, Alabama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry the Platypus
Aug 7, 2009
With the 80th pick in the 2023 goon draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select Wanya Morris, OT, Tennessee