Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

With the 121st pick in the 2023 Goon Draft the Jags select, Kyu Blu Kelly, CB, Stanford

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
With the 122th pick, the Kansas City Chiefs select Andrei Iosivas, WR, Princeton

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

With the 123rd pick (fourth round) of the 2023 GOON NFL MOCK DRAFT, the Seattle Seahawks select:

Jarrett Patterson, Center, Notre Dame

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The Baltimore Ravens strugged their shoulders and select Christopher Smith, safety. Georgia. He should look good playing alongside a football.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

With the 125th pick, the Los Angeles Chargers select Brenton Strange, TE, Penn State

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

With the 126th pick of the 1-12 Sp,etjomg Awfiu; fesf[, the Cleveland Browns select Olusegun Oluwatimi, IOL, Michigan

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

With the 127th pick of the 2023.Goon Draft the jags select DeWayne McBride, RB, UAB

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
With the 128th pick in the 2023 Goon Draft the New York Giants select Nick Hampton, Linebacker, The Appalachian State

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
With the 129th pick in the 2023 Goon Draft the Dallas Cowboys select Zach Peterson, DE Iowa State

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

With the 130th pick of the 2023 Goon Draft the Buffalo Bills select Xavier Hutchinson, WR, Iowa State.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Pick 131 goon draft?Bengo pick, QB, Stetson Bennet, Georgia

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
With pick 132, the Panthers select Ivan Pace Jr, Linebacker, Cincinnati.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

With the 133rd pick in the NFL draft, the Chicago Bears select Tre'Vius Hodges Tomlinson, cornerback, TCU.

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
With the 134th pick, the Kansas City Chiefs select Isaiah Mcguire, DE, Missouri

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
with the 135th and final pick in the 2023 Goon Draft, the New England Patriots select Bryce Baringer, P, Michigan State

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

barnold posted:

with the 135th and final pick in the 2023 Goon Draft, the New England Patriots select Bryce Baringer, P, Michigan State

Final pick my rear end! I got the next pick and I'm using it! We still got a day, let's ride!

With the 136th pick in the NFL draft, the Chicago Bears select Garrett Williams, cornerback, Syracuse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sorry wrong thread and wrong post

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Apr 27, 2023