Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who were your Tag-Team Champions in March 2023?
This poll is closed.
The 37KAMINA (KO-D Tag Team Champions) 1 3.70%
The Gunns (AEW World Tag Team Champions) 1 3.70%
Wasteland War Party (FORMER Princess Tag Team Champions) 1 3.70%
121000000 (FORMER Princess Tag Team Champions) 1 3.70%
Magical Sugar Rabbits (Princess Tag Team Champions) 5 18.52%
Bishamon (IWGP Tag Team Champions) 3 11.11%
The Death Dollz (FORMER Impact Knockouts World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
The Coven (Impact Knockouts World Tag Team Champions) 2 7.41%
7Upp (Goddesses of Stardom Champions) 0 0%
Natural Vibes (Open the Twin Gate Champions) 1 3.70%
The Motor City Machine Guns (FORMER Impact World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
The ABC (Impact World Tag Team Champions) 1 3.70%
Yuma Aoyagi & Naoya Nomura (FORMER World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 0 0%
Kongo (World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 4 14.81%
The Lucha Brothers (ROH World Tag Team Champions) 6 22.22%
Calamari Drunken Kings (Asia Dream Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Write-In 1 3.70%
Total: 27 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
For the first time in eleven months, your Tag-Team Champions of the Month WEREN'T representing a Tony Khan Promotion. Instead, The 37KAMINA, representing DDT, claimed the throne. Can they do it again?

The 37KAMINA (Shunma Katsumata and MAO) - KO-D Tag Team Champions - defended against Harimao in a falls count anywhere match at Judgement

The Gunns (Austin Gunn and Colten Gunn) - AEW World Tag Team Champions - defended against the Acclaimed, Orange Cassidy & Danhausen, and Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal at Revolution, defended against Top Flight on Dynamite

Wasteland War Party (Heidi Howitzer and Max the Impaler) - FORMER Princess Tag Team Champions - defended against Jordan Blake & Trish Adora at Rites of Spring, unsuccessfully defended against 121000000 at Grand Princess

121000000 (Maki Itoh and Miyu Yamashita) - FORMER Princess Tag Team Champions - won from Wasteland War Party at Grand Princess, unsuccessfully defended against Magical Sugar Rabbits at Live in Los Angeles

Magical Sugar Rabbits (Mizuki and Yuka Sakazaki) - Princess Tag Team Champions - won from 121000000 at Live in Los Angeles

Bishamon (Hirooki Goto and YOSHI-HASHI) - IWGP Tag Team Champions - defended against Hiroshi Tanahashi & Kazuchika Okada at the 51st Anniversary Event

The Death Dollz (Jessicka, Rosemary, and Taya Valkyrie) - FORMER Impact Knockouts World Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended by Rosemary and Valkyrie against the Coven on Impact on AXS

The Coven (KiLynn King and Taylor Wilde) - Impact Knockouts World Tag Team Champions - won from the Death Dollz on Impact on AXS

7Upp (Nanae Takahashi and Yuu) - Goddesses of Stardom Champions - defended against Oedo Tai at some Stardom event that doesn't have a name

Natural Vibes (BIG BOSS Shimizu and Kzy) - Open the Twin Gate Champions - defended against D'courage at Champion Gate, defended against M3K at Memorial Gate

The Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin and Alex Shelly) - FORMER Impact World Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against the ABC on Impact on AXS

The ABC (Ace Austin and Chris Bey) - Impact World Tag Team Champions - won from the Motor City Machine Guns on Impact on AXS, defended against TMDK at Sacrifice, defended against the Motor City Machine Guns, TMDK, and Aussie Open at Multiverse United

Yuma Aoyagi & Naoya Nomura - FORMER World Tag Team Champions [AJPW] - unsuccessfully defended against Kongo during the Dream Power Series

Kongo (Kenoh and Manabu Soya) - World Tag Team Champions [AJPW] - won from Yuma Aoyagi & Naoya Nomura during the Dream Power Series

The Lucha Brothers (Rey Fenix and Penta el 0M) - ROH World Tag Team Champions - won vacant titles against the Kingdom, Top Flight, Aussie Open, and La Faccion Ingobernable in a ladder match at Supercard of Honor

Calamari Drunken Kings (Chris Brookes and Masahiro Takanashi) - Asia Dream Tag Team Champions - defended against Chie Koishikawa & Sayaka on ChocoPro

Write-In - Who did I forget? By all means, tell me!

Edward Mass fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Apr 2, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Much as I like 37KAMIINA and Yoshi-Hashi, the match where Kongoh won the tag belts was by far the best I watched

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

♪ LUCHA BROS

MEXI-KING

CERO MIEDO

MEET US IN THE RING! ♪

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
I guess I should ask now if I should put the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship on the poll next month.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Edward Mass posted:

I guess I should ask now if I should put the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship on the poll next month.

You absolutely should, the titles just main evented Wrestlemania, it would be pretty silly not to include them.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

My heart tells me "vote Yuma Aoyagi & Naoya Nomura" because they are in fact the best tag team of 2023 to date, Yuma is my #2 wrestler of the year & on top of that Nomura is now going to be out for basically 12 months so I won't get to vote for them again. BUT. I will compromise & vote Kongo. In fairness, Kenoh & Soya are a great team & they were the other half of that rad AJPW Tag Title match that everyone should watch but won't because I dunno, they have to watch Action Andretti have a **¾ match on Dark

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i compromise and select The Gunns

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
It's a pretty close race - don't forget to vote!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
The Lucha Brothers win the poll, but the big winner here is All Japan - the votes for Kongo keep their World Tag Team Championship viable!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my real vote was for Kongo, and i'm glad to have helped. i hope an administrator is willing to come in here and back me up that i'm not lying.