Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

from the beginning it just seems like this overbearing preachy normie tripe. Like oh the secret of life is just to be really smiley and extroverted and everything will work out perfectly, if not it’s because you’re not a GOOD PERSON like all normie extroverts are

and then by the third season, woof. who in the hell wrote this crap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
what?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Gas

#4th Ted lasso thread

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

New week, new Ted Lasso thread. Thanks for starting this one OP.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
more like jason suck dickus

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

Ready for the fashy circle jerk
I stopped watching in season two when the rich owner is loving their immigrant employee who needs their job to stay in the country and it is presented as cool and empowering for the owner.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
here we go

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Jason Sudekis tragically EXILED from the world of REAL COMEDIANS who are miserable and hard to be around. For what? Millions and millions of dollars? What a sellout!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

?

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h8Nap8ZRq0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMyYAMQ_l4g

Wee fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Jun 5, 2023

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

gas

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Hmm.

No.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

I liked the part where he powered up beyond all possible limits and eliminated his opponents with his mastery of ki

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i thought it was a bold move to end the series by having the titular character ted lasso march onto the pitch during the FA cup final, only to strip down completely naked, sit on the ground, and begin furiously masturbating in front of a packed wembley stadium.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Hi folks, it’s me Ted Lasso. Just wanted to let you know that my happy go lucky facade has crumbled and I’m about to do several gruesome child murders.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

pencilhands posted:

from the beginning it just seems like this overbearing preachy normie tripe. Like oh the secret of life is just to be really smiley and extroverted and everything will work out perfectly, if not it’s because you’re not a GOOD PERSON like all normie extroverts are

and then by the third season, woof. who in the hell wrote this crap

even by your standards pencilhands this is a bad thread

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
not even dollar store wizard master. more like quarter gumball machine that hasn't been serviced in a decade wizard master

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

new idea for a show, Ted Gasso. feel good comedy series about a guy with a moustache who farts a lot

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

new idea for a show, Ted Gasso. feel good comedy series about a guy with a moustache who farts a lot

lol

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

:fart:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
All this attention
is the show worth watching?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I watched like 15 minutes of an episode where some ladies get drunk and gently caress behind some high-tech frosted glass and Ted gives a rousing speech to the team after a crushing loss.

I assume the latter bit is 80% of this show

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Spinz posted:

All this attention

olives black posted:

just watch clips of the sopranos on youtube if you absolutely need your prestige tv fix

i cannot imagine a more aggressively boring premise for a tv show than "american football coach moves to london to coach a soccer team"

i mean jesus loving christ. goons bitched and moaned about anime people playing minecraft to the point where any display of appreciation for them in gbs gets an immediate "wtf" response and yet this dead on arrival, pre-calcified pile of dogshit has had three four threads made about it in the last month

what is wrong with your brains where you heard about this thing and didn't immediately yeet it from your consciousness

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Spinz posted:

All this attention

they had something going in the first series, feel good comedy in the same way the good place was. second series was only OK. third series absolutely biffed it and was an obvious set up for the spin off without ted.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Pencilhands I’m usually in your corner but this time you’ve gone too far.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
When Ted Lasso said Who called wide? and sat taint first on that sawn off he was waiving on group chat earlier

I didnt think he i guess i didnt think that

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Head Asso

It’s a show about a happy-go-lucky mustachioed man, but his head is a butt and he speaks in farts.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

wtf is footblal

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I 😘 ve it

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
never seen it

tv is for idiots

gas

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

never seen it

tv is for idiots

gas

what do you watch films you like on?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Someone described it to me as the Andy Griffith Show on a soccer field and without the occasional sensible chuckle.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
he could get driving a car into a group of people popular again.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Ted lasso cornered me at a party and wouldn't let me leave until I pet his chinchilla

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
i'm going to google this because I have no idea what's going on

nut
Jul 30, 2019

what if it is just you and it sucks

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
If I could go back in time it would be a total Ted move lol back to Grozny and get captured and executed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

why tf do people keep making threads about this show jfc