Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who were your Tag-Team Champions in June 2023?
This poll is closed.
Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn (Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions) 5 21.74%
Kongo (FORMER Open the Twin Gate Champions) 0 0%
M3K (Open the Twin Gate Champions) 4 17.39%
The New Era (FORMER Goddesses of Stardom Champions) 0 0%
Rose Gold (Goddesses of Stardom Champions) 1 4.35%
The ABC (Impact World Tag Team Champions) 1 4.35%
Kongo (FORMER World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 0 0%
Zen Nisshin Jidai (World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 2 8.70%
Chon Shiryu & Shin Suzuki (Asia Dream Tag Team Champions) 2 8.70%
Shayna Baszler & Ronda Rousey (WWE Women's Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Bishamon (IWGP Tag Team Champions) 3 13.04%
The Coven (Impact Knockouts World Tag Team Champions) 3 13.04%
DAMNATION T.A (KO-D Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Intergalactic Jet Setters (FORMER IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Catch 2/2 (IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 1 4.35%
Las Fresa de Egoistas (FORMER SEAdLINNNG Beyond the Sea Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Riko Kaiju & Ayame Sasamura (SEAdLINNG Beyond the Sea Tag Team Champions) 1 4.35%
None of the Above 0 0%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Last month, ROH World Tag Team Champions the Lucha Brothers reclaimed their spot as the top tag champions, as voted on by you the reader. However, the will be unable to defend their crown due to...not defending their crowns in the past month. Shock!

Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn - Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions - defended against Imperium on Raw, defended against Pretty Deadly on SmackDown

Kongo (Kenoh and Shuji Kondo) - FORMER Open the Twin Gate Champions - unsuccessfully defended against M3K during Rainbow Gate

M3K (Yasushi Kanda and Susumu Mochizuki) - Open the Twin Gate Champions - won from Kongo during Rainbow Gate

The New Era (MIRAI and Ami Sourei) - FORMER Goddesses of Stardom Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Rose Gold at Sunshine

Rose Gold (Mariah May and Mina Shirakawa) - Goddesses of Stardom Champions - won from the New Era at Sunshine

The ABC (Ace Austin and Chris Bey) - Impact World Tag Team Champions - defended against the Good Hands at Against All Odds

Kongo (Kenoh and Manabu Soya) - FORMER World Tag Team Champions [AJPW] - unsuccessfully defended against Zennichi Shin Jidai during the Dynamite Series

Zennichi Shin Jidai (Yuma Aoyagi and Kento Miyahara) - World Tag Team Champions [AJPW] - won from Kongo during the Dynamite Series, defended against Atsuki Aoyagi & Rising HAYATO during the Dynamite Series

Chon Shiryu & Shin Suzuki - Asia Dream Tag Team Champions - defended against Minoru Fujita & Antonio Honda on ChocoPro

Shayna Baszler & Ronda Rousey - WWE Women's Tag Team Champions - defeated Isla Dawn & Alba Fyre on SmackDown

Bishamon (Hirooki Goto and YOSHI-HASHI) - IWGP Tag Team Champions - won against United Empire and Bullet Club House of Torture at Dominion (titles were vacant)

The Coven (KiLynn King and Taylor Wilde) - Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions - defended against the Death Dollz on Impact on AXS

DAMNATION T.A (MJ Paul and Daisuke Sasaki) - KO-D Tag Team Champions - won against the 37KAMINA at What Are You Doing (titles were vacant)

Intergalactic Jet Setters (Kevin Knight and KUSHIDA) - FORMER IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Catch 2/2 at Dominion

Catch 2/2 (Francisco Akira and TJP) - IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - won against Intergalactic Jet Setters at Dominion

Las Fresa de Egoistas (ASUKA and Makoto) - FORMER SEAdLINNNG Beyond the Sea Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Riko Kaiju & Ayame Sasamura at Shinjuku Pumping!

Riko Kaiju & Ayame Sasamura - SEAdLINNNG Beyond the Sea Tag Team Champions -won against Las Fresa de Egoistas at Shinjuku Pumping!

None of the Above - No, none of Tony Khan's guys defended a set of tag team titles this month. You're on your own!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'm a simple person: I see Bishamon as an option, I vote for them.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Kenton and Yuma vs Kongoh is my favourite tag match this year so going with them

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Kongo vs M3K was the best match of June I saw, so I picked M3K

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

forkboy84 posted:

Kongo vs M3K was the best match of June I saw, so I picked M3K
Same. I don't know what lit a fire under Yasushi Kanda this year, but he's been killing it. Maybe it's because the company is focusing on younger guys now, so all the Toryumon olds are showing they're still here.

More people need to watch that match.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
It's anyone's race as we're about halfway through the voting window!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I have voted for MST3k to make the loss more disappointing

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Kevin Owens enjoys going to zoos, and his tag team partner runs a charity that helps refugees.

If there is a better reason to vote for someone on an internet poll, I've yet to hear it.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I feel like I need to acknowledge Yasushi Konda discovering 20 years into his career that he can put effort into matches and wrestle real good, so I'm voting for M3K.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Dimebags Brain posted:

I feel like I need to acknowledge Yasushi Konda discovering 20 years into his career that he can put effort into matches and wrestle real good, so I'm voting for M3K.

It's loving wild

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Voting for kling kling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
It's your last chance to vote! I cannot stress this enough, this is a close a race as I've seen since I've been doing this!