Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

The DJ Moore trade is going to bug me for years, I can already tell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Adun posted:

Does anyone have any idea why Watson is suddenly so bad? Every single team that needed a QB asked about him so in general doesn’t seem like the scouts thought he was going to be cooked?

He didn't play for almost two years. Watson also doesn't strike me as the kind of player who would obsessively train, study, and practice during that time he wasn't playing

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

see now this is a fake and made up chart that i can get behind because it says Bryce is good and CJ Stroud is bad

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I'm sure tons of people giving Watson well-deserved poo poo for the terrible things he did is affecting his play mentally as well.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Pretend I’m typing “but the jets should answer kaep’s calls” in the SpongeBob meme text.

That’s….a lot different than a starting QB getting big boy money and playing time

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I do agree that Colin Kaepernick is a better QB than Deshaun Watson.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I'll forever bang the drum that Kaepernick should be signed (at least as a backup) since how dirty he was done by the NFL. Then when he fails on the main stage from being so rusty his story arc will finally run its course.

In the meantime I'll buy his signature Ben & Jerry's ice creamnon-dairy frozen dessert because I'm a :btroll:.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

It'll be a rocky road back to the top with that chocolate chip on his shoulder

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

sweet thursday posted:

It'll be a rocky road back to the top with that chocolate chip on his shoulder

this is a good post, I liked it

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Android Apocalypse posted:

I'll forever bang the drum that Kaepernick should be signed (at least as a backup) since how dirty he was done by the NFL. Then when he fails on the main stage from being so rusty his story arc will finally run its course.

In the meantime I'll buy his signature Ben & Jerry's ice creamnon-dairy frozen dessert because I'm a :btroll:.

they don't sell woke flavors in kansas

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the bengals should have "called-in" (similar to colin) kaepernick multiple ti mes. they almost drafted the fellow as well.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

ˇHola SEA!

MJeff posted:

I do agree that Colin Kaepernick is a better QB than Deshaun Watson.

Watson will never be a single throw from a ring and a Super Bowl mvp, nor will he ever have a game as dominant as Kaep disintegrating the Packers.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Nervous posted:

That partnership they inked with the Jets really got em cranking again.

Doubly so when you could fit two of your shiny new #1 pick qb inside of Cam.

stack up bryce and kyler and put them in cam's old uniform

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

DeimosRising posted:

Watson will never be a single throw from a ring and a Super Bowl mvp, nor will he ever have a game as dominant as Kaep disintegrating the Packers.

Jimmy Smith, baby

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

fields ... :ughh:

JPrime posted:

stack up bryce and kyler and put them in cam's old uniform

:hmmyes:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

That would get you the height but you'd still need to pour in a bunch of packing peanuts to get the bulk

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Mystic Stylez posted:

Jimmy Smith, baby

Buffaloes

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Stroud has been much better than that chart would make him seem considering he played last week with 4 backups starting on the O-Line and Nico Collins and Tank Dell as his top targets.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

is it good when the defensive coordinator is not with the team and the head coach will not answer a question about whether or not he is employed.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I was definitely impressed by Stroud week 1. Decisive, gets the ball out quick, doesn’t panic. Floor seems high for him

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

R.D. Mangles posted:

is it good when the defensive coordinator is not with the team and the head coach will not answer a question about whether or not he is employed.

Yes, if his name is Matt Patricia.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

uh is it good when the feds raid your football team's headquarters and the DC's house

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

uh is it good when the feds raid your football team's headquarters and the DC's house

What??

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

e: wait nm not sure yet.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Sep 20, 2023

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

:stonk:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I googled bears dc and this was what popped up:

That middle one isn't a real account, though.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
:stonk:

but also:

https://defector.com/the-bears-have-wasted-no-time-in-initiating-their-meltdown

quote:

Fields was asked about his performance at today's press conference, and he responded by saying that the fault more or less rests with his coaches. He said some of his problems are owed to him thinking too much on the field, and then he was asked to explain what's causing him to do that. "You know, could be coaching, I think," he said. "At the end of the day, they are doing their job when they are giving me what to look at, but at the end of the day I can't be thinking about that when the game comes."

"...Mongo just pawn in great game of life."

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

This one is real

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1704589283397439619

I'm only seeing poo poo about Halas Hall being raided on random twitter accounts and weird sites I've never heard of before so far

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Bears confirmed there was no raid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

R.D. Mangles posted:

Bears confirmed there was no raid.

The Bears also claim they have a quarterback, so why would I trust anything they say?