Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Two turnovers for 14 points, several really goofy phantom penalties/no-calls near both endzones and an OT loss where the offense never got the ball. Frustrating!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
btw don't look now but the NFCS is 5-1 and by the end of week 2, will be 6-2, with its only losses being to other NFCS teams.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Meanwhile, the NFC North is 2-6 with only one win coming against a non-NFCN team. 😬

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Play posted:

I would enjoy seeing Baker Mayfield do better with the Bucs than Tom Brady

This would mean another Bucs super bowl though, which, eugh.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Watson isn't going to get them a super bowl, so imo, the Browns should start trying wacky schemes to get rid of him so they can get that money back.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lmao I hope it's a burner and his line finds out he's talking poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I do agree that Colin Kaepernick is a better QB than Deshaun Watson.