Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Seeing as we've only gotten one scum by execution, I don't think anyone alive right now can claim to have voted great. Beet's been the most consistent on scum, having shot Illu and voted out bif, Meanwhile Beet's The one that voodoo was trying so hard to push before getting cold feet and just shopping around and trying to figure out who other people want to vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Like I can understand wanting to see all the angles, but you seem very willing to entertain a lot of tmor's scattered and game inaccurate thoughts While only defending them as "sincere". Meanwhile you keep leaning on sand and beet for what you should do or think, as if you're testing which way you can swing town. So if we're talking interest, you seem interested just in whatever gets somebody executed today regardless of content

Hm

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Look at how hard he tried to push this, beating the "I think beet is scum" drum over and over and over:

Voodoofly posted:

gently caress it. Tmor if this is all fake being this lost in a game and not remembering wolo was a tracker etc then you are doing a fantastic job.

If beet had not shot illu I'd be voting beet without any other thought. Failing to protect a claimed cop on both night 2 and night 3 is really scummy though. Like MAYBE you can say you didn't realize FoS' claim by Night 2 but Night 3?

and I don't see any real scum hunting after that shot either.

##vote beet

Voodoofly posted:

Yeah this was day 2 and beet still protected sand?

Voodoofly posted:

Why did you not immediately grill beet for protecting you night 2 after FoS claimed cop????

Voodoofly posted:

Let me rephrase: if I was told by a doc that they did NOT protect a claimed cop I would have some serious questions.

Especially if they then “forgot” to protect a claimed cop the next night as well and the cop died.

Voodoofly posted:

I’m not calling you scum. I’m calling beet scum. I would expect a doctor to read a cop claim and notice it.

I’m just trying to figure out why you are leaning town on him from the masonry. Because I’m feeing beet as scum more and more as I read his posts and claims.

Voodoofly posted:

Also let it be said that I think a town doc would be more likely to protect a claimed cop than sandwolf multiple nights in a row.

Then all Zoya has to say is "I think it's TPC" and Voodoo completely drops his beet hunt like it never happened, and just deferring to what other people think:

Voodoofly posted:

I'm listening

Voodoofly posted:

your thoughts on TPC?

Voodoofly posted:

this is where I am but like I said Tmor feels legit today to me.

How about we vote me out and (1) hope there is another day and (2) you all can figure it out without me.

Voodoofly posted:

I'm jumping on a call and depending on what time it ends I'll use that time to randomly generate an RNG seed to see who I'm voting I guess.

Voodoofly posted:

so yeah i assume its tmor or tpc today based on you, zoya and beet

Yeah hey beet I know I was continuously calling you scum two pages ago but I'll fall in line with you

It looks like voodoo really wanted claimed doctor out of the picture and got cold feet, so he just wants to huddle up to town and throw in a opportunistic vote wherever it fits. ##vote Voodoo

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

What is happening

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Voodoofly (1): Tea Party Crasher
Tired Moritz (1): Tea Party Crasher, Voodoofly, hambeet, Voodoofly, Tea Party Crasher
Tea Party Crasher (1): Zoya
hambeet (0): Voodoofly, Voodoofly

Not Voting (3): Sandwolf, Tired Moritz, Voodoofly

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 01st, 2023 at 4:17 p.m. EST -- that's in about 20 hours, 5 minutes.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Sandwolf posted:

What is happening

we're voting out TPC! or tmor. or hambeet. or voodoo. i guess?

Zoya posted:

here's an interesting post

throws shade on 2 scum and 1 town

and votes the 1 town

finding that post has made me feel more confident in the TPC vote though. the typical scum move there would be to list 2 towns and 1 scum, but 2 scum and 1 town is a cheeky variant i can respect and appreciate

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Does TPC develop those reads on scum at all? Did they stay on Bif/Illu? Where’d TPC end with the PMuzz day?

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

The devs did a 30th anniversary stream today, and there's lotsa interesting gossip & lore https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTVCJa2_xEs

Also they have no idea why the cover box in the OP of this thread was made that way it was and they have no idea what the monster on the box is supposed to be

Also they wanted the mean character to be ungendered but the company sorta made them male

They claim that they had the first gay character ever in a game in this one too, all kindsa trivia goin down here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_on_the_Zinderneuf#:~:text=Murder%20on%20the%20Zinderneuf%20is,a%20self%2Dbooting%20disk).

oh nm it's a year old but they just reposted it today, anyway

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I’m proposing we broker an intergalactic peace.

To begin, can individuals nominate if they wish to represent their own faction?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I’ll nominate for town.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Was everyone else listening to the new remix of The Replacement's Tim as well, then going to be early, hence not posting?

TPC, I guess same question I had to tmor: you are calling me scum with zero analysis of anything other than today, a day where I have openly said I don't know the right move. Was I bussing Bif? Was I so worried about sand voting illu that I jumped from Bif to Illu?

I vote a lot, and I move it around a lot, because I'm trying to figure out what to do.

So, yeah, why am I scum for more than just a day where I've gone back and forth multiple times?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Voodoofly (1): Tea Party Crasher
Tired Moritz (1): Tea Party Crasher, Voodoofly, hambeet, Voodoofly, Tea Party Crasher
Tea Party Crasher (1): Zoya
hambeet (0): Voodoofly, Voodoofly

Not Voting (3): Sandwolf, Tired Moritz, Voodoofly

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 01st, 2023 at 4:17 p.m. EST -- that's in about 5 hours, 15 minutes.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Voodoofly posted:

Was everyone else listening to the new remix of The Replacement's Tim as well, then going to be early, hence not posting?

TPC, I guess same question I had to tmor: you are calling me scum with zero analysis of anything other than today, a day where I have openly said I don't know the right move. Was I bussing Bif? Was I so worried about sand voting illu that I jumped from Bif to Illu?

I vote a lot, and I move it around a lot, because I'm trying to figure out what to do.

So, yeah, why am I scum for more than just a day where I've gone back and forth multiple times?

I'm up for a looking at your past votes to see what's up with that, it'll have to be later today when I get back from work though.

It is interesting that you are deflecting from my post about your weird behavior today by bringing up your past vote history though. It makes sense that you would rather talk about the past days when everybody (including myself) was reading you as town, rather than address my point/quotes in my post above. You seemed so sure in the posts that I quoted, and then you swapped to this "I have no idea, my votes just move around a lot" explanation. It's like you don't want to explain why you cooled off of hambeet

Anyway, I'll check out your votes on Bif and Illu later when I have the time to dig, because you sure are staking your towniness on that

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Yeah ##vote tpc you are trying to make a case not find scum.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Voodoofly posted:

Yeah ##vote tpc you are trying to make a case not find scum.

:goofy: are you really trying to argue that casing isn't scum hunting?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Tea Party Crasher posted:

:goofy: are you really trying to argue that casing isn't scum hunting?

In your case yes I suppose

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

And I won’t lie tmor peacing out is really making me triple think

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

Welcome to my loving world bro

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

Welcome to my loving world bro

Does your world have weed and amazing Sunday dinner?

I can handle that.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

Does your world have weed and amazing Sunday dinner?

I can handle that.

Oh, weird, yes, that’s exactly what my world contains

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Weird. So does mine.

But I assume the quality of Sunday dinner is probably better in Boston than here, although Vancouver might be slightly above on the quality of weed.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

But almost certainly might higher on the price here.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Voodoofly posted:

that's The TMor Way

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tmor more like tless

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Also it’s 5:18am Saturday morning so I’m going back to sleep gently caress

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

hambeet posted:

Also it’s 5:18am Saturday morning so I’m going back to sleep gently caress

I see you too wake up too god drat early on a saturday and for some reason read these stupid games rather than just immediately closing your eyes.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

I see you too wake up too god drat early on a saturday and for some reason read these stupid games rather than just immediately closing your eyes.

lmao, imagine having kids, couldn’t be me

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
what, no one was posting. its like 2:43am and I wasnt gonna be like "hello, anyone posting"

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Tired Moritz posted:

what, no one was posting. its like 2:43am and I wasnt gonna be like "hello, anyone posting"

you could vote or make a case without having us prompt you

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

like how you thought sand I were scum.

well tpc is voting me

do you agree?

do you disagree?

do you prefer to vote someone else?

anything?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

so frustrating. TMor it is literally your responsibility, if you’re town, to convince us not to vote you and to vote who you think is scum

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
wtf did I do yesterday? I already said that I thought tpc is scum

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
sandwolf, where are your cases? you spend most of yesterday just grumbling. if you dont want me to stay around, just vote me, jesus.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
im actually starting to get annoyed that sandwolf is seething like 50% of the game.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

i believe you tmor

tmor... INNOCENT.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
##vote tpc

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Tired Moritz posted:

im actually starting to get annoyed that sandwolf is seething like 50% of the game.

I agree

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Tired Moritz posted:

sandwolf, where are your cases? you spend most of yesterday just grumbling. if you dont want me to stay around, just vote me, jesus.

Do you remember how I started the game doing that and had such a loving godawful experience I’ve completely stopped doing that?

No, of course not, because you don’t follow along and then get lovely and pissy when people are frustrated with you for not playing the game you signed up for. jfc

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

well stop seething. maybe play the sims 1/2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Tired Moritz posted:

well stop seething. maybe play the sims 1/2