Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Effort thread right here.

I’m sitting next to a packers fan with a full on grinch suit and a cheesehead sombrero with Christmas lights.

Not kidding.

Go Tommy chicken cutlets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/1734363155961409650?s=20

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Trap game for the packers

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

God drat those uniforms are loving great

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Roughly 2 minutes after this dude is introduced

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

This is basically a packers home game. Lots of green and yellow.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

He should just pay Vincent Pastore to show up dressed like Big Pussy and hang out.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

TheKingslayer posted:

He should just pay Vincent Pastore to show up dressed like Big Pussy and hang out.
I bet he would do it for free

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Go Packers bitch

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Got manning cast on the main and you tube double screen on the bottom tv let’s go with these trash games

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Noo not Buck and Aikman

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

No way.

Guy on the upper left... I didn't know the Muppet's Crazy Harry was on the Green Bay staff.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Serious question. What is the other game?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i really wish someone would sucker punch dan orlovsky some itme

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Happy Holidays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liqJO0UfpD0

Go Pack Go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JzApYSx0Bk

Save Big Money

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Thank goodness for the bald guy picking the Giants, and therefore not jinxing the Packers!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

tis the season

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Whooping Crabs posted:

Noo not Buck and Aikman

Joe Buck is great and I miss hearing him on Sundays.

Aikman still sucks though

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So if he is undrafted he is not stuck like Purdy?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

its high key upsetting that dozens and dozens of my friends are entirely dependent on the pomplemousse guy's website for their ability to live on in this world

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
No, see, it's Japanese, it means Five Pack, Five.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

davecrazy posted:

Serious question. What is the other game?

Titans at Dolphins, so a question of how many yards Tyreek will get in a game that probably ends 34-15.

Meanwhile, all the true fans will watch the Manningcast and get ready for Tommy DeVito's continued ascendance to Don of North Jersey.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I've got inner ear and respiratory infections and didn't get enough sleep, so I may be slightly more disjointed and insane than usual.

gently caress the Cowboys.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Rashan Gary is also a local NJ guy but you won't hear about that

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

fartknocker posted:

gently caress the Cowboys.

:hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
ManningCast is gonna go back and forth between both games? This is gonna be something...

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/Senn_Spud/status/1462895945365004301

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/nypostsports/status/1734341440128565325

Let's go Tommy

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

clean rear end Giants throwbacks

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Looking forward to Peyton being mad at two games at once tonight

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

fartknocker posted:

ManningCast is gonna go back and forth between both games? This is gonna be something...

its cool they're having a rape apologist on tonight too!

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I just started watching Telemarketers on HBO, and I thought it was a comedy sitcom going in and didn't realize for at least the first 15 minutes that it's an actual true crime documentary.

Also working as a telemarketer at a crooked company seems like a lot more fun than my actual job

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Hot Diggity! posted:

Rashan Gary is also a local NJ guy but you won't hear about that

Fuckin NY bias man.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Excited to watch the first half and then go to sleep after Tyreek goes for 150 yards and the half ends 24-0 Dolphins.

At least it'll help our chances at drafting a LT!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

It's like Red Zone but with the Mannings... very nice.

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010

Shinji2015 posted:

Looking forward to Peyton being mad at two games at once tonight

twice as much bad quarterbacking to piss him off as usual, it's gonna be glorious

Don We Now
Apr 18, 2005

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

fartknocker posted:

link? buffstreams is gone

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Don We Now posted:

link? buffstreams is gone

does nfl bite still work? I've got cable so :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Well see now I’m conflicted