Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be the new home promotion of Kazuchika Okada?
This poll is closed.
World Wrestling Entertainment 26 22.61%
All Elite Wrestling 51 44.35%
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling 17 14.78%
Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre 5 4.35%
The LA Dodgers 13 11.30%
Comedy Option: MLW 3 2.61%
Total: 115 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
complete wash okada booted from the locker room to make room for the true ace of njpw, EVIL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Tanahashi p[resident less than a month and already Okada is gone. king poo poo!!!

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Okada to Hoodslam. You heard it here first

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
he's going to JCW to form oddities 2.0

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Using the scientific method of "assuming things about people I've never met" I predict Okada goes to AEW solely based on his friendship with the Bucks and his desire to wear more of their clothes.

And to fight Kenny Omega one last time.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

He’s gonna drop the coins on your rear end

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

billy is selling everything he owns to bring in the rainmaker

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Suplex Liberace posted:

billy is selling everything he owns to bring in the rainmaker

oh man, i look forward to buying a vinyl reissue of Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness and saying "I paid for a hour of Okada"

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

karmicknight posted:

oh man, i look forward to buying a vinyl reissue of Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness and saying "I paid for a hour of Okada"

i will be buying billys copy

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
i'm not going to pay for a full day of Okada, that would be too decadent.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Okada will do openers for Rampage with Trent and Chuckie T.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

TNA, just so he can have a Roman-esque world title run, but good

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
He'll be in TNA for a little bit before joining AEW. I don't see him going to the WWE until his early-mid 40s.

The Saviour
Feb 19, 2006

Okada is going full circle to make a triumphant return to CMLL!

Or, he just needs to finish the story with Shiabata, take his brian all the way out again. This time not put it back in.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there it is. loving sucks

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cavauro posted:

:(

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Cavauro posted:

drat. its true

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

delfin posted:

Okada to Hoodslam. You heard it here first

I don't know if he can hang with Cereal Man

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Cavauro posted:

run it back. okada has grown so much that i am positive cody could get 5 stars out of him

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Okada is going to MAN UP and bring his talents to Dana White’s Power Slap

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Was Okada the last Sports Illustrated story?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/PuroresuFlow/status/1748330588564591051?t=C_xIfgNOTIgvPWrRz09xOw&s=19

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Kazuchika Okada is absolutely going to WWE, where he will be repackaged as Skipper Kyazu with a fisherman gimmick, trade wins 50/50 with RETRIBUTION or whatever the current equivalent is, be a filler defense for Brock Lesnar in Saudi Arabia and then go to NXT never to be seen again.

:smith:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Aesculus posted:

Kazuchika Okada is absolutely going to WWE, where he will be repackaged as Skipper Kyazu with a fisherman gimmick, trade wins 50/50 with RETRIBUTION or whatever the current equivalent is, be a filler defense for Brock Lesnar in Saudi Arabia and then go to NXT never to be seen again.

He will spend four months feuding with Baron Corbin after Corbin steals his hat.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
Anyone remember the TEW thread where one team had repackaged versions of Okada and Finn Balor that were an improvisational Jazz band?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Aesculus posted:

Given how he only just forgave TNA for how they treated him when he was there, I feel like he's gonna try and get Bloom to put some kind of clause in the deal where if they give him a disrespectful character to portray, it's a breach of contract and he can just go right to AEW or back to Japan.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

hes going to go to nxt where triple h will accidentally name him after a unit 731 leader.

NutShellBill
Dec 4, 2004
I AM SPUTNIK'S PARACHUTE ACCOUNT
Predicting WWE so he can grab that bag.

He'll be introduced as Kazz O'Kada, the Irishman who loves to dance and have fun.

He'll spend 3 years in NXT, learning how to hard cam and go 50/50 with... Greyson Waller, or whatever the gently caress his name is.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Jokes aside, if he picks WWE, he'll be introduced as Shinsuke's running buddy and probably do a tag match with Nak vs Cody and AJ at WrestleMania where the announcers pointedly avoid actually saying where the 4 of them met before WWE. (The comedy aspect here is that it'll be the third match on the card on the same night Dwayne vs Roman is on top)

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

He'll go to WWE but get hit by their hatred of last names and be exclusively called Kazuchika

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Kazu should just be the greatest living free agent and go wherever he wants ala Minoru Suzuki. One week he's wrestling Nakajima in AJPW, week after that he shows up on a DPW show giving Johnny the Overdrive

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

super macho dude posted:

Kazu should just be the greatest living free agent and go wherever he wants ala Minoru Suzuki. One week he's wrestling Nakajima in AJPW, week after that he shows up on a DPW show giving Johnny the Overdrive

:hmmyes:

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Broke: Okada vs Ospreay at Wembley
Woke: Okada vs Nick Gage in front of 400 people in a National Guard armory.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Can't wait for the tigerstylepro remix of the Knicks fans video when Okada shows up in AEW.

We got OKADA
We got MONE'
Don't you wish you was heeeeeere?!

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
NO!!! IT CAN'T BE!! IT IS!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/x9esexU.mp4

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

I'm summoning him

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Okada is gonna get sent to NXT so he can learn to forward roll and face hardcam run the ropes and we'll talk brother

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Okada is gonna get sent to NXT so he can learn to forward roll and face hardcam run the ropes and we'll talk brother

And it'll still be a better use of him than putting him as Don Callis' lackey & getting to wrestle once every 2 weeks despite AEW having 3 shows on TV a week.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

dsriggs posted:

NO!!! IT CAN'T BE!! IT IS!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/x9esexU.mp4

Big Giant Baba fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

forkboy84 posted:

And it'll still be a better use of him than putting him as Don Callis' lackey & getting to wrestle once every 2 weeks despite AEW having 3 shows on TV a week.

Why is this how you think he'd be used in AEW? Lol.