Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who were your Tag-Team Champions in January 2024?
This poll is closed.
Yuki Aino & Ryo Mizunami (Princess Tag Team Champions) 1 6.67%
The Undisputed Kingdom (ROH World Tag Team Champions) 2 13.33%
Alejandro & Kaito Kiyomiya (Open the Twin Gate Champions) 2 13.33%
The ABC (TNA World Tag Team Champions) 3 20.00%
The Judgment Day (Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Romance Dawn (FORMER KO-D Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
DAMNATION T.A (KO-D Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Big Bill & Ricky Starks (AEW World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
The Saito Brothers (World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 0 0%
MKUltra (FORMER TNA Knockouts World Tag Team Champions) 1 6.67%
Decay (TNA Knockouts World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Bullet Club War Dogs (FORMER IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Catch 2/2 (IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Bishamon (FORMER IWGP Tag Team Champions) 5 33.33%
Guerrillas of Destiny (IWGP Tag Team Champions) 1 6.67%
Write-In 0 0%
Total: 15 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Free WiFi were your Tag-Team Champions for December! The Lucha Brothers were your Tag-Team Champions for 2023! Neither are on the poll this month.

Yuki Aino & Ryo Mizunami - Princess Tag Team Champions - won against Daisy Monkey and Hakuchumu at Tokyo Joshi Pro '24 (title was vacant)

The Undisputed Kingdom (Mike Bennett and Matt Taven) - ROH World Tag Team Champions - defended against the Iron Savages on ROH on Honor Club

Alejandro & Kaito Kiyomiya - Open the Twin Gate Champions - defended against the Kung Fu Masters at the Gate of Bayside

The ABC (Ace Austin and Chris Bey) - TNA World Tag Team Champions - defended against the Grizzled Young Veterans, the Rascalz, and "Speedball" Mike Bailey & Laredo Kid at Hard to Kill

The Judgement Day (Finn Balor and Damien Priest) - Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions - defended against #DIY on Raw

Romance Dawn (Shota and Soma Takao) - FORMER KO-D Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against DAMNATION T.A during the Sweet Dreams! Tour

DAMNATION T.A (KANON and Daisuke Sasaki) - KO-D Tag Team Champions - won from Romance Dawn during the Sweet Dreams! Tour

Big Bill & Ricky Starks - AEW World Tag Team Champions - defended against Le Sex Gods at Battle of the Belts IX

The Saito Brothers (Jun Saito and Rei Saito) - World Tag Team Champions [AJPW] - defended against Katsuhiko Nakajima & Hokuto Omori during the New Year Giant Series, defended against Yuma Anzai & Ryuki Honda during the New Year Giant Series

MKUltra (Killer Kelly and Masha Slamovich) - FORMER TNA Knockouts World Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Decay at Hard to Kill

Decay (Havok and Rosemary) - TNA Knockouts World Tag Team Champions - won from MKUltra at Hard to Kill

Bullet Club War Dogs (Clark Connors and Drilla Moloney) - FORMER IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Catch 2/2 at Wrestle Kingdom 18

Catch 2/2 (Francesco Akria and TJP) - IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - won from Bullet Club War Dogs at Wrestle Kingdom 18

Bishamon (Hiroko Goto and YOSHI-HASHI) - FORMER IWGP Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against the Guerrillas of Destiny at Wrestle Kingdom 18

Guerrillas of Destiny (Hikuleo and El Phantasmo) - IWGP Tag Team Champions - won from Bishamon at Wrestle Kingdom 18

Write-In - did I take away the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship too soon? Tell me, here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Hash and Goto as this might be the last time in a while to vote for them

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Hikuleo and El P for me

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Agree with this guy

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

SG Bamboo posted:

Hash and Goto as this might be the last time in a while to vote for them

:same::hf::agreed::hf::yeah::hf::sigh:

Best tag team in the world, no titles :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
It's a tight race so far, so get your votes in before I have to figure out what I do if there's a tie!