Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I’m loving the Righteous Gemstones now, might have to check out Vice Principals after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

Snowy posted:

I’m loving the Righteous Gemstones now, might have to check out Vice Principals after that.

Yes, yes you must. I watched VP after watching RG and I actually liked Vice Principals even more.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

escape artist posted:

Yes, yes you must. I watched VP after watching RG and I actually liked Vice Principals even more.

As great as Eastbound and Down is.....I liked Vice Principals even more. Walton Goggins is awesome. Righteous Gemstones is giving VP a run for favorite Danny McBride HBO show now too. But all three are really great.