Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
lol

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1773098398989647924

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Mocking their workout facility for being obviously cheap as gently caress sure was uncalled for, lol

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Sorry boys, get the threepeat and maybe we'll consider seeing about those facilities

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Personally I love the off-season NFLPA grades players give to teams. Amazing content & you know they're not holding back regarding personal gripes on how organizations are run.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

The337th posted:

Sorry boys, get the threepeat and maybe we'll consider seeing about those facilities

lol

Death to billionaires, etc

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Android Apocalypse posted:

Personally I love the off-season NFLPA grades players give to teams. Amazing content & you know they're not holding back regarding personal gripes on how organizations are run.

The Jets have great facilities and never win jack poo poo.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The Chiefs owner sucks. His whole family sucks.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

mcmagic posted:

The Jets have great facilities and never win jack poo poo.

The Jets make the Browns look competent.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I can count the number of good owners on no hands.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Flikken posted:

The Jets make the Browns look competent.

The Brown are incredibly stupid. They just got a little luckier with a HC hiring.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I'm sure someday the Clark family will produce a doc about how much Andy Reid sucks and killed all his children.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

When we consume the flesh of the KC billionaires we will dip into their delicious tomato-based sauce as a Shakespearean flair

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I'm sure someday the Clark family will produce a doc about how much Andy Reid sucks and killed all his children.

I'm sure working with Bill was a pain in the rear end but making a 10 part series about how bad he sucked after 6 super bowl wins and 17 division titles sure is something lol. S tier billionaire pettiness

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Docjowles posted:

I'm sure working with Bill was a pain in the rear end but making a 10 part series about how bad he sucked after 6 super bowl wins and 17 division titles sure is something lol. S tier billionaire pettiness

"I had no idea our facility didn't have a child care location, or that our facility was rated so poorly among the players"

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ross ain’t cheap he’s just stupid

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Soul Glo posted:

i aint reading all that
im happy for u tho
or sorry that happened
lol this is an old fanfic that someone posted... that is really funny. A TFF classic, if you will.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Amy Pole Her posted:

Ross ain’t cheap he’s just stupid

now there's no need to be rude to other TFF members

Nov 6, 2002

Best shape of career tweets starting season early.

https://twitter.com/_MLFootball/status/1772799225975210145

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he needs to gain 20 pounds of hustle

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

What they're not telling you is he lost 20 pounds of muscle on one side and added it in the other and now he just runs in a circle.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

My dude looks like a hybrid between a cartoon lightbulb and turtle Dana carvey.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

The best shape of Najee Harris is the empty space of not taking up a roster spot

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Shes Not Impressed posted:

The best shape of Najee Harris is the empty space of not taking up a roster spot

I'm not a big Najee stan or anything but he is also going from Matt Canada to Arthur Smith. Which, whatever you think of Arthur, should be a decent upgrade.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Najee has Trent Richardson syndrome

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
shohei must have bet against his base running today

e: thought i was in the mlb gdt, lol

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Docjowles posted:

I'm not a big Najee stan or anything but he is also going from Matt Canada to Arthur Smith. Which, whatever you think of Arthur, should be a decent upgrade.

Not sure if I'd trust Arthur Smith to properly utilize running backs at this point

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Black Sunshine posted:

Not sure if I'd trust Arthur Smith to properly utilize running backs at this point

How's Najee at catching screens and swing passes?

Nov 6, 2002

Najee Harris, WR1

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Kalli posted:

How's Najee at catching screens and swing passes?

Good, but once it is in his hands he runs at 1/3rd the speed of any other RB.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Soul Glo posted:

e: thought i was in the mlb gdt, lol

If you think about it, the NFL is kind of the MLB of football

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Funnily enough, the Titans didn't really try to do screens with Henry until after Arthur Smith left.

Besides, Henry is better when he's throwing passes. If the Ravens don't have at least two TD passes from Henry to Lamar I'll be very disappointed.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://x.com/jimirsay/status/1773372525256282148?s=46

baltimore went through enough this week

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

It's weird how the Colts have been in Indy forty years - longer than they were in Baltimore - and still have this weird ersatz vibe to them, while the Ravens have been in Baltimore half that time and feel like a team that's deeply rooted in the city. Should've changed the name when they moved, I guess.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Probably helps the Ravens won twice as many SBs since their inception as the Colts did since their move.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

They were just getting out before the traffic got bad.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Also a lot of the old Baltimore Colts players heavily endorsed and supported the Ravens once they arrived, and they incorporated stuff like the marching band and dude spelling out the team name and whatnot that hadn’t gone to Indianapolis.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Hey Jim.

gently caress You.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Pretty much everyone but olds forgot about the Colts in 2001, and then that playoff game in Baltimore that the Ravens lost was supposed to be cathartic and exercise the demons but like, they lost and then I think everyone gave up. Now most of the olds don't even care anymore I don't think.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Who had the worst move of all the franchises? Gotta be the Titans right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Combination of Rams/Raiders/Chargers all going to the wrong places around the same time.