Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
those texts look fake as hell to me but what do i know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

people all over red bull have to be wondering if horner has ever jerked it while on the phone with them.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

pretty boring messages to fake so i'm convincing myself they'e 100% real

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Shitclaren

FakeBlood
Oct 23, 2008

Alive and kicking.
Would like the Lewis gang tag if possible. Also "google drive to survive" made me crack up at work. I love you all let's have a fun season and lights out away we go of the most high octane sport on earth brimming with racing excitement all at our finger types...

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

same op

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Sunk Dunk posted:

those texts look fake as hell to me but what do i know

whatsapp for ants

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I’m excited for Saturday night

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

One of them is him desperately trying to get her to do phone sex lmao

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

One of them is him desperately trying to get her to do phone sex lmao

"can i call u?"

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

This might be the funniest F1 season and I'm here for it. Hope Lewis gets his 8th on the way out but it ain't gonna be that good of a season.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

if they're obviously fake messages why did the investigation take 5 weeks or whatever

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
Where are the Horner ball pics?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

ChaosReaper posted:

This might be the funniest F1 season and I'm here for it. Hope Lewis gets his 9th on the way out but it ain't gonna be that good of a season.

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

poly lol amazing synergy

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

big nipples big life posted:

people all over red bull have to be wondering if horner has ever jerked it while on the phone with them.

Helmet Mario probably doesn't ever wonder about that because he expects it

autocorrect is perfect wontfix

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

if they're obviously fake messages why did the investigation take 5 weeks or whatever

the lead lawyer on the case spent 2 weeks on vacation after they'd written up the report and refused to take any calls before he handed it in last week or w/e

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Andrea Stella is so cool

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

When the McLaren WCC 2024 movie gets made he will be played by John Turturro

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Horner deffo hosed that lady

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Grimson posted:

the lead lawyer on the case spent 2 weeks on vacation after they'd written up the report and refused to take any calls before he handed it in last week or w/e

I would also avoid calls bc it might be Horny Horner on the other end jerking his tiny cock n balls

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
Post the google drive

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Same, but only because terminal boomer brain is still using text speak when sms character limits are ancient history.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Grimson posted:

even then, if it's an "internal" investigation, you look at two employee's phones and that's that. and at least one of them is bringing the complaint and happy to comply. real easy to confirm if they're fake if you have access to both devices, and even if you only have one it's hard to argue

If the complainant has evidence, and horner stonewalled, well that's that

sounds like what everyone thought was true all along is in fact the case: red bull was never going to fire him and didn't give a gently caress. so this happened

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

It really is amazing, knowing at this point in time, hundreds/perhaps thousands of people are trying to authenticate the Drive.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

even then, if it's an "internal" investigation, you look at two employee's phones and that's that. and at least one of them is bringing the complaint and happy to comply. real easy to confirm if they're fake if you have access to both devices, and even if you only have one it's hard to argue

If the complainant has evidence, and horner stonewalled, well that's that

sounds like what everyone thought was true all along is in fact the case: red bull was never going to fire him and didn't give a gently caress. so this happened

And yet miraculously, nobody in any part of the UK government has a single whatsapp message from during the pandemic lol.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Lmao f1

FakeBlood
Oct 23, 2008

Alive and kicking.

Grimson posted:

Having a job in Europe sounds like a beautiful delight

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Theophany posted:

Same, but only because terminal boomer brain is still using text speak when sms character limits are ancient history.

The messages are written in the style of someone who has owned and used a belt holster for a mobile phone, they are 100% real

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Exactly how the gently caress do you characterize "everyone" because a lot of stupid rear end motherfuckers were coming at me with some ikea instruction manual rear end tweets as some smoking gun that my correct read of the situation was dead wrong.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

It's truly incredible how many people will still go to such great lengths to argue that there's no way a powerful man acted inappropriately toward a female colleague.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Yea I'm already seeing people online say she seemed into it and so it's just cheating and not an abuse of power. Cause people suck.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

wicka posted:

It's truly incredible how many people will still go to such great lengths to argue that there's no way a powerful man acted inappropriately toward a female colleague.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
read my lips

i did not have sexual relations with that woman

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

wicka posted:

Until people realize that the whole "great man" myth is complete bullshit that's never gonna happen. As soon as you attribute some superior intellect and/or skill to somebody because the slot machine reels lined up for them to get into a leadership position it's going to be nearly impossible to then be convinced that your assessment was infact wrong much less that the same person is actually a terrible person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

wicka posted:

subordinate not just colleague, no such thing as an ethical office relationship with a subordinate.