Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Man tonight is gonna be so fuckin good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Lots of fodder for the March Champ of the Month poll I'm sure, though of course the show won't count for the February Champ of the Month poll that all of you can easily and quickly vote in right now!

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Fentry posted:

This feels like the hardest AEW card to pick so far, I think there's only one match I have complete confidence in my pick

I feel about 85% confident that Undisputed Kingdom has a very good night tonight, and the Patriarchy a bad one

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

IcePhoenix posted:

Now If you'll excuse me I need to go back to the Grasslands. In the meantime, tell me about a cool Sting memory you have!

I’ve spent most of today there. 10/10 would follow baby chocobos again.

My favorite Sting memory comes from the eyes of pre-teen Shadowed, and his interaction with Robocop.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
The results for these are always so interesting. Thanks for always putting them together

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1txPZu94Vtv3Ye7d05PH8QdODuKrnT3_zcECOQFAIVGY/edit?usp=sharing

mooseinfants 78
Fenrir 78
Ivypls 75
DuhSal 74
ThePariah 73
Alpha Kenny Juan 73
Blankspot 73
gwen 72
Erainor 72
IcePhoenix 72
blunt 71
Cult of Pies 71
maecenas 70
Answers Me 70
Jonny Nox 70
nonrev 69
Davros1 69
Sir tonk 69
Fish Of Doom 69

Shortest match was the Women's title at 12:15 (shortest match of the whole night even)

I didn't hear Okada mentioned at all.

Longest match was Will/Takeshita at 22:00 (longer than FTR/BCC by 10 seconds!)

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.
i have GOT to stop not thinking about it at all while ramming my picks through, 138th out of 147, lmaooo

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

I borked it

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

oh hell yeah brother number 2

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Ivypls posted:

oh hell yeah brother number 2

Three, since two people finished ahead of you

pretty good though!

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

you will pay for this

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

me and glob dominated

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
24, whoo!

thanks for doing this, ice

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Woof. That's the worst I've ever done :xd:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Can't believe the osprey match was only 22min, seemed to be timeless

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I thought I did a lot worse than 37th.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
74/139 I am literally below average

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
127/147... I gotta stop trying to outthink the bookers

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Tied for 5th in my grand return to papewatching! The bonus questions were my weakness.

Would've been better had I been able to watch it live!! :bahgawd:

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I feel especially dumb now for picking against Sting/Darby listening to the scrum and hearing Tony announce a tournament to replace the tag champs. How could I have picked against any scenario that gives Tony an excuse to make a tournament (not that I'm complaining tournaments rule)

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

A respectable 22, I thought I did a lot worse

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Barely in the Top 50% but I AM in the Top 50%, hooray for (barely) not being below average! :woop:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Nice

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I did not do well.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Worst result yet, EMF level numbers

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

jesus I need to start voting for things I want vs things I expect. I've been abused by wwe for too long

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
My best result yet. If only I had believed in the BCC.

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony
Thanks for running, IP.

This was a hard ppv to predict. I knew the dumb devil people would have a good day. I figured they’d do something with the title, even though I didn’t want Joe to be a 1 show winner.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Aha! Top 100. Thanks icephoenix

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
what the gently caress 4th? is that allowed? pleasantly surprised!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

thanks as always OP

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Holy poo poo I came in last that loving rules

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

Holy poo poo I came in last that loving rules

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
I'm pretty satisfied, only got two results wrong afaict because I assumed there'd be a few shake-ups heading into Big Business.

Continuing Garcia's recent rise with a TNT title win seemed to fit well with Edge returning to continue the blood feud with the Patriarchy, in my mind anyways. Maybe there wasn't enough breathing room in the weekly TV schedule to feature the TNT title and Edge vs Cage across separate segments, especially if you gave Ospreay debuting, potentially Okada and Moné arriving, and Pac and Kylo and Deeb(?) returning from injuries.

And I figured that BCC might be due for a loss which could shake things up in the home stretch for Danielson, and potentially lay the groundwork for what BCC will become post-Bryan. Ah well.

I'm stunned that the longest match barely exceeded 20 minutes in length! I figured at least one of Ospreay-Takeshita or the 3-way World Title match would flirt with a solid half-hour. Guess I underestimated the time for Sting retrospectives lol.

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony

kalensc posted:

I'm pretty satisfied, only got two results wrong afaict because I assumed there'd be a few shake-ups heading into Big Business.

Continuing Garcia's recent rise with a TNT title win seemed to fit well with Edge returning to continue the blood feud with the Patriarchy, in my mind anyways. Maybe there wasn't enough breathing room in the weekly TV schedule to feature the TNT title and Edge vs Cage across separate segments, especially if you gave Ospreay debuting, potentially Okada and Moné arriving, and Pac and Kylo and Deeb(?) returning from injuries.

I thought Edge would show up since he’s 2hr from home and interfere to cost Christian the title.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Hey congratulations to me! I knew I did well guessing the matches but I'm gonna credit Ricky Steamboat for putting me over the top.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
49th

Above average, unlike my posting.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

kalensc posted:

And I figured that BCC might be due for a loss which could shake things up in the home stretch for Danielson, and potentially lay the groundwork for what BCC will become post-Bryan. Ah well.

I'm stunned that the longest match barely exceeded 20 minutes in length! I figured at least one of Ospreay-Takeshita or the 3-way World Title match would flirt with a solid half-hour. Guess I underestimated the time for Sting retrospectives lol.

I did the same and bet wrong on Callis doing something untoward to result in a NC and figured id bet on OC until i couldn't anymore. Pretty happy with the results despite assuming id eat poo poo all show lol

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I finally broke out of the top 100 into the top 40, hire me Tony as assistant lead booker, I'm keyed into the product

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Eat This Glob posted:

I did the same and bet wrong on Callis doing something untoward to result in a NC and figured id bet on OC until i couldn't anymore. Pretty happy with the results despite assuming id eat poo poo all show lol

I thought they’d go to a time limit draw