Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Voodoofly posted:

Fair point

Who besides pmom is scum? I don’t think pmom is scum but I really don’t think pmom was Mendelev
Death Cob is my #1 pick. LIH is after him and PMOM. AFancyQ, Spoonsy, and maybe you or Merk. (In that order) I keep going back and forth on you, Merk, and Yuming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

a tricycle game?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I still think pmom is scummy fwiw. Probably who I’ll shoot tomorrow barring an unforeseen reason

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

I think I still need three posts to hit the threshold, although it seems like I don't need to worry unless Neverhelm arrives suddenly.

My confidence in my Tom vote has only gotten stronger since I made it, so I'm gonna leave it there. I'm not against a switch back to Pmom, though; I think they're both good options. We've a lot of scum left to flip.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Dominoes posted:

Death Cob is my #1 pick. LIH is after him and PMOM. AFancyQ, Spoonsy, and maybe you or Merk. (In that order) I keep going back and forth on you, Merk, and Yuming.

For what it’s worth I’ve been going back and forth on you and merk. Especially if Tom is town and you two have been just hitting him and defending him in tandem

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

mycelia posted:

I think I still need three posts to hit the threshold, although it seems like I don't need to worry unless Neverhelm arrives suddenly.

My confidence in my Tom vote has only gotten stronger since I made it, so I'm gonna leave it there. I'm not against a switch back to Pmom, though; I think they're both good options. We've a lot of scum left to flip.

Every time I read one of your posts I swap my thoughts on your alignment

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Also tom I meant that post as an easy layup, I’m sure you satisfy your partner :D

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Grandicap posted:

Well, let's shutup and jam!

##vote PMom

And like, I don't think grandi is particularly scummy but if TT flips scum this is a bit sus

Diqnol posted:

I still think pmom is scummy fwiw. Probably who I’ll shoot tomorrow barring an unforeseen reason

Yeah I kind of regret not copping them last night since I thought they were guaranteed.

But I'll be gone tonight so not my problem

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Voodoofly posted:

Not counting dead folk etc where do you stand on this now?

Honestly I don't even remember making this post. I still think Merk is town but P Mom is another one I talked myself out of after looking at votes then looking at posts like winvirus, so no clue. Maugrim I've cooled on. Muche feel strong town given it appears accurate that winvirus jailed. Sting I can definitely see being low-content scum.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Diqnol posted:

Also tom I meant that post as an easy layup, I’m sure you satisfy your partner :D

Nah, we dunkin' here bud. Massachusetts style

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ilmucche posted:

Yeah I kind of regret not copping them last night since I thought they were guaranteed.

But I'll be gone tonight so not my problem

Weird thought process. No way I get dunked today after the winv flip!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ilmucche posted:

Nah, we dunkin' here bud. Massachusetts style

this fucken ked

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Pinterest Mom posted:

Weird thought process. No way I get dunked today after the winv flip!

Diqnol if you promise to kill this person tomorrow I’ll vote wherever you want me to

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Voodoofly posted:

For what it’s worth I’ve been going back and forth on you and merk. Especially if Tom is town and you two have been just hitting him and defending him in tandem
Merk's a total bro. That's something we should/would coordinate to do as a scum team!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Sandwolf posted:

Diqnol if you promise to kill this person tomorrow I’ll vote wherever you want me to

Hi Sandwolf! Do you think I'm on the same scum team as winvirus?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Tom Tucker posted:

Honestly I don't even remember making this post. I still think Merk is town but P Mom is another one I talked myself out of after looking at votes then looking at posts like winvirus, so no clue. Maugrim I've cooled on. Muche feel strong town given it appears accurate that winvirus jailed. Sting I can definitely see being low-content scum.

It’s the post that was gut check town on you back on day 2

I don’t know man I still think you are town

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Pinterest Mom posted:

Hi PMom! I’ll let you know after I see your flip! It’s important to reconsider your positions when presented with new evidence. Thanks for your letter!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

this fucken ked

It's simultaneously a barkley and a new england reference

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Sandwolf posted:

Hi PMom! I’ll let you know after I see your flip! It’s important to reconsider your positions when presented with new evidence. Thanks for your letter!

You could use the evidence we already have in the game, of votes, who voted for who, who flipped how. Why are you resisting doing that?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Pinterest Mom posted:

You could use the evidence we already have in the game, of votes, who voted for who, who flipped how. Why are you resisting doing that?

Did you save TMor on Day 2, with your vote?

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

Tom Tucker posted:

And no I just made a whole post about how if Diqnol is scum Grandi doesn’t have to be.

Diq being scum and Grandi not only makes sense if the fake results power is real, and is scum with Diq.

And frankly, if Diq (A repeated day vigger) is scum, why come up with convoluted explanation involving and outing your fellow scumbuds power? Just make a case and shoot your 'scumread'.

No I think that the fake results power is real, hit Diq and Grandi, and they just got lucky giving it to Diq first. And honestly, it didn't work for them as it was immediately clear the fake results was, well, fake. So it made us suspicious when Grandi got a similar result the next day.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Pinterest Mom posted:

I don't know if you're on the same team as winvirus but you certainly give me scummy vibes

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Sandwolf posted:

Did you save TMor on Day 2, with your vote?

I thought I did, but it turns out after looking at tiebreakers that I didn't. winvirus had a whole scumslip about that!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

The only way I could even conceivably imagine Diqnol is scum is if we had a town or 3P day killer also going around.

Otherwise you’re legitimately suggesting scum were basically given a night kill and an every-other-day day kill.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I'm gonna laugh so hard when diqnol gets an orthogonal win as a dayvig survivor

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Voodoofly posted:

Every time I read one of your posts I swap my thoughts on your alignment

Ooh, where are you at now?

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

SporkChan posted:

Diq being scum and Grandi not only makes sense if the fake results power is real, and is scum with Diq.

And frankly, if Diq (A repeated day vigger) is scum, why come up with convoluted explanation involving and outing your fellow scumbuds power? Just make a case and shoot your 'scumread'.

No I think that the fake results power is real, hit Diq and Grandi, and they just got lucky giving it to Diq first. And honestly, it didn't work for them as it was immediately clear the fake results was, well, fake. So it made us suspicious when Grandi got a similar result the next day.

Yeah this is all perfectly likely, which is why the foundation is the day 2 vote Diqnol made which was scummy, a scummy vote we know scum were going for because of winvirus with two of their scumbuddies on the chopping block.

My theory could be completely wrong but that's a crazy lucky hit, and day vigs should use their kills to advance the town's reads, because that gives more information and effectively gives the town two executions, which we saw how powerful that was. This would let a scum daykill kill town and justify it with a handwave.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Pinterest Mom posted:

I thought I did, but it turns out after looking at tiebreakers that I didn't. winvirus had a whole scumslip about that!

Your hesitance to just call me scum and instead try to convince me isn’t a point in your favor. I cannot imagine why you’d be trying to convince me right now unless you’re separately convinced I’m town, which I have absolutely not seen from you.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

ilmucche posted:

I'm gonna laugh so hard when diqnol gets an orthogonal win as a dayvig survivor

He deserves it tbh

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Sandwolf posted:

Your hesitance to just call me scum and instead try to convince me isn’t a point in your favor. I cannot imagine why you’d be trying to convince me right now unless you’re separately convinced I’m town, which I have absolutely not seen from you.

No what I'm doing is setting you up to look bad after I get vigged.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Pinterest Mom posted:

No what I'm doing is setting you up to look bad after I get vigged.

poo poo, that’s unironically a pretty townie mentality

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Pinterest Mom posted:

Why wouldn't you be? Because you voted him after bing the number 2 candidate for the rest of the day? And late on the train too? How is that in your favor?
Or because he was pushing you D2 back when scum's back wasn't against the wall?
I have more of a problem with you coming in with a totally exonerated banner, you have light cred.

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

poo poo, that’s unironically a pretty townie mentality
It gave me a pang of doubt too.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

mycelia posted:

He deserves it tbh

Oh hundo percent.

Tom Tucker posted:

Yeah this is all perfectly likely, which is why the foundation is the day 2 vote Diqnol made which was scummy, a scummy vote we know scum were going for because of winvirus with two of their scumbuddies on the chopping block.

My theory could be completely wrong but that's a crazy lucky hit, and day vigs should use their kills to advance the town's reads, because that gives more information and effectively gives the town two executions, which we saw how powerful that was. This would let a scum daykill kill town and justify it with a handwave.

Diqnol straight blasted fos though. Like the cursor was on the head and I don't understand why it counted as a leg

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Grandicap posted:

Why wouldn't you be? Because you voted him after bing the number 2 candidate for the rest of the day? And late on the train too? How is that in your favor?
Or because he was pushing you D2 back when scum's back wasn't against the wall?
I have more of a problem with you coming in with a totally exonerated banner, you have light cred.

I think if winvirus and I were on the same scum team, voodoo or tom tucker would have been the dunk yesterday, come on.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Pinterest Mom posted:

I think if winvirus and I were on the same scum team, voodoo or tom tucker would have been the dunk yesterday, come on.

Why? We had winvirus like dead to rights

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Ughhhhh ##vote Tom Tucker

Side note I remember when I saw Tom’s name as a reference to Family Guy and now I’ve known Tom so long that name is a reference to mafia player Tom Tucker first

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Either way, best of luck tomorrow, all. I'll see you in the postgame

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I wonder what the pro posting championship prize is. Hopefully a silly night action that won't go to waste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

Ughhhhh ##vote Tom Tucker

Side note I remember when I saw Tom’s name as a reference to Family Guy and now I’ve known Tom so long that name is a reference to mafia player Tom Tucker first

I had totally forgot that’s where it came from