Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Yeah I never thought this account would have to stand the test of time. Feel like a dude who bought a Tesla in 2016.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

I had totally forgot that’s where it came from

How far we’ve come, aye?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

ilmucche posted:

Why? We had winvirus like dead to rights

Whenever I first read that day it was me and pmom with winvirus maybe having a vote or two

I agree no way does winvirus get flipped over pmom in that scenario if they are both scum. You either sacrifice pmom who had heat for days or easily send me under

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Tom Tucker posted:

Yeah I never thought this account would have to stand the test of time. Feel like a dude who bought a Tesla in 2016.

Even the Killer7 profile picture!!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I thought the switch off pmom there came from the fact that we figured out that winvirus' weird claim made no sense as a town jailer

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Tom Tucker posted:

If I thought a 90s hotmail account name from a Prodigy song and a pair of shittty snowboard sunglasses would haunt me to this day I would have taken way more time on that account name

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

ilmucche posted:

I thought the switch off pmom there came from the fact that we figured out that winvirus' weird claim made no sense as a town jailer

Maybe. I voted winvirus for the day 2 poo poo

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

And I still think if two scum are up and I’m a candidate no way I’m here right now

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Voodoofly posted:

And I still think if two scum are up and I’m a candidate no way I’m here right now

Why?

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

Grandicap posted:

Why wouldn't you be? Because you voted him after bing the number 2 candidate for the rest of the day? And late on the train too? How is that in your favor?
Or because he was pushing you D2 back when scum's back wasn't against the wall?
I have more of a problem with you coming in with a totally exonerated banner, you have light cred.

This.

Pmom, I don't have a read on you, your posts have flown beneath my vibes radar. But declaring that wvirus flipping scum means you can't ever be scum in any way is just wrong. Scum bus all the time.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
Every time PMom points out that he's definitely not on the same scumteam as Winvirus it makes me more sure he's a baddie

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

PhantomMuzzles posted:

Every time PMom points out that he's definitely not on the same scumteam as Winvirus it makes me more sure he's a baddie

it's certainly a tactic

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

oh my goodness there's still 1 day and 5 hours left. this is the longest day

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

PhantomMuzzles posted:

You're welcome to vote me if you feel that strongly about it!

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Because they could have easily worked to dunk me l

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Voodoofly posted:

Because they could have easily worked to dunk me l

dunno i feel like there were a lot more vibes on pmom than you, and then winvirus got owned so iunno

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Pinterest Mom posted:

You're welcome to vote me if you feel that strongly about it!

I've said multiple times I would do so happily, so trying to bluff me out of it isn't effective. I think TT is scum and you are a SK but I only have one vote

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

PhantomMuzzles posted:

I wonder if at this point it'd be worth digging into the deaths and see if we think that tells us anything about the killers? As far as like one of the first deaths seemed like it was someone who hadn't played in a long time and old timey people were excited to play with, which maybe suggests that could have been like a SK who didn't know them and didn't know they hadn't been around in forever. Does that make sense? Like there's a bunch of people in this game I don't know and I don't know how long they've been gone or who has played together before

you ever develop this SK theory that (to me!) seemed unusually close to a confession? Obviously I'm not the person described in here.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Pinterest Mom posted:

you ever develop this SK theory that (to me!) seemed unusually close to a confession? Obviously I'm not the person described in here.

Haha nice try friend. Idk what the baddie situation but two night kills feels like either two factions or one scum team and a SK. You're either a SK or on the mystery scum faction.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

PhantomMuzzles posted:

Haha nice try friend. Idk what the baddie situation but two night kills feels like either two factions or one scum team and a SK. You're either a SK or on the mystery scum faction.

You're the SK being described in that post, right?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

ilmucche posted:

dunno i feel like there were a lot more vibes on pmom than you, and then winvirus got owned so iunno

Maybe

I checked in voted pmom totally assuming the day would end in an hour. Then I came back at night with winvirus and pmom and tried to catch up on the hundreds of posts I didn’t read

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Pinterest Mom posted:

You're the SK being described in that post, right?

"Law Enforcement has started referring to the lead suspect PMom as the 'I Know You Are But What Am I Killer'"

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

anyone other than dominoes have anything to say about dominoes or is this just talking to the wind today?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Voodoofly posted:

anyone other than dominoes have anything to say about dominoes or is this just talking to the wind today?

dominoes' posts have the same effect on me that a trot writing about theory does, just incredibly hard to read and glean meaning

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Voodoofly posted:

i'll be honest mate with 33 people alive ive struggled to keep tabs on everyone

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

PhantomMuzzles posted:

"Law Enforcement has started referring to the lead suspect PMom as the 'I Know You Are But What Am I Killer'"

Ok this is funny and I needed a laugh

Trying very hard to not let stress creep into this game but just to help let off a little steam: we have wasted $2500 a day for two weeks trying to settle the stupidest ducking thing I’ve ever seen with a government fund, and finally just gave up and held our nose and agreed to just accept the stupid thing. On Monday. And they still haven’t just said “yes accepted we can start next phase” and if they don’t respond today that’s another $10 ducking thousand because we are moving into a four day weekend and this is to acquire affordable homes and this entire ducking fund is meant to help people in affordable units that are going to lose their homes and we are literally wasting a family’s yearly rent just waiting for a fund to say “yes” to their stupid bullshit and duck me

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Voodoofly posted:

Trying very hard to not let stress creep into this game but just to help let off a little steam: we have wasted $2500 a day for two weeks trying to settle the stupidest ducking thing I’ve ever seen with a government fund, and finally just gave up and held our nose and agreed to just accept the stupid thing. On Monday. And they still haven’t just said “yes accepted we can start next phase” and if they don’t respond today that’s another $10 ducking thousand because we are moving into a four day weekend and this is to acquire affordable homes and this entire ducking fund is meant to help people in affordable units that are going to lose their homes and we are literally wasting a family’s yearly rent just waiting for a fund to say “yes” to their stupid bullshit and duck me

Government. Sorry dude that really sucks

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

In other news I’m just waiting to get money so we can close a really cool acquisition for a nonprofit coop that is going to build 50ish units on the site

If the slow as Canadian wire system would actually get the money into our account so I can authorize closing

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Voodoofly posted:

I'm so sorry friend that does sound incredibly frustrating. I really hope this game is a relief from stress for you and doesn't compound it.

I'm still having a lot of fun playing this game and I hope everyone else is too ❤️

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

ilmucche posted:

Government. Sorry dude that really sucks

I helped create that fund. The idea was it would be painless. I spent like 100 hours trying to create a system that would make it easy for NPOs to get the money and not have it mess up their senior financing or municipal requirements etc

And then we turned the fund over to the current operating folk (as we have clients who want to get those funds and want to be on the operator side) and now this fund has done like a complete 180 and is honestly near impossible to work with and gently caress

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Anyway like playing games with all of you cool folk

Also join music league and force people to listen to music and have a good time

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

PhantomMuzzles posted:

I'm still having a lot of fun playing this game and I hope everyone else is too ❤️

I have had fun but am ready to be misplaced tonight and let the serious elements take over the game

Voodoofly posted:

I helped create that fund. The idea was it would be painless. I spent like 100 hours trying to create a system that would make it easy for NPOs to get the money and not have it mess up their senior financing or municipal requirements etc

And then we turned the fund over to the current operating folk (as we have clients who want to get those funds and want to be on the operator side) and now this fund has done like a complete 180 and is honestly near impossible to work with and gently caress

that must be extra frustrating to see something you built go like that, sorry dude

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Voodoofly posted:

I bet it makes it so much more difficult that it seems like your hard work and good intentions went askew. But I'm sure that once the super frustrating hiccups are worked out, the fund will really help people and you'll be proud of that.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

ilmucche posted:

I have had fun but am ready to be misplaced tonight and let the serious elements take over the game

It'll honestly be so embarrassing for the baddies if they try to kill you tonight. I mean I know they haven't been playing a great game so far but if they were paying so little attention today that they actually tried to NK you tonight, they deserve to fail

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

And tell you one by one
A woman and a gun

Yeah this has been a blast - I'm glad this came up when it did when I had some not-super-busy time at work so I could dig in on occasion :)

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Tom Tucker posted:

Yeah this has been a blast - I'm glad this came up when it did when I had some not-super-busy time at work so I could dig in on occasion :)

It's lovely to have you back. :)

Please die.

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Voodoofly posted:

Yikes; that sounds frustrating. May this be behind you soon.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
Voodoo that loving sucks.

And yeah, yknow what? Now that I don't have the stupid post sword over my head? I'm actually kinda enjoying myself.

Say, who wants to see a picture of Kloaked and I doing the Time Warp at my wedding?

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

And tell you one by one
A woman and a gun

zzyzx posted:

It's lovely to have you back. :)

Please die.

No. I'm Teflon Tom.

I'm like when Rupert Grint guest starred on American Dad.

Tom Tucker: My, my, we can't let that get infected. We'll have to pack it with bees.
Town: Bees?! You want to put bees on my open wound?!
Tom Tucker: They will clean it, like in the days of old.
Town: No, they used maggots to clean wounds.
Tom Tucker: And what are maggots if not wingless bees?
Town: I don't know what it is about that accent. Okay, go ahead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

gently caress the govt