Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

GodspeedYou!Witchy posted:

Big veiny tits #1 fan as well

Whomst among us, though...

Edit: what a snipe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qu_Ix9xvd8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
The best snipe of all.

Pamaler Anderson is going to be in the Naked Gun reboot so expect her to be on soon.

That should also tell you how the Naked Gun reboot is going.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Bonzo posted:

That should also tell you how the Naked Gun reboot is going.

:smith:

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

and a very pleasant Teeoousduay

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Who’s going to fill the giant shoes of JD’s favorite actor, who played Nordberg in the original movies?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

They should gender flip it and have Leslie Jones or Rhetta. I'd say Lizzo but it sounds like she's quit.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Bonzo posted:

They should gender flip it and have Leslie Jones or Rhetta. I'd say Lizzo but it sounds like she's quit.

Yeah, she might've gotten up to some weird poo poo that caught up to her...

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Lizzo already reversed her statement saying she meant done with negativity or some bullshit.

Gender switch is a good call, but they need to pick someone who not an established actor/comedian. OJ was basically playing the same part Kareem was in Airplane, a guy known for being somewhat serious and doing a job that isn't funny that shows up in a crazy slapstick comedy. Somebody random like Simone Byles or something would be a better fit.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Was just listening to a rerun and they were bitching at bendy for doing shtick and being late. I still hate that gently caress.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Bonzo posted:

lol 10k spent on camgirls. Wonder what Kissyphur is up to these days?

The more I think about it, the more I want an interview with the exwife. I'm sure they've both signed stuff agreeing not to talk about it, though.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Looking for Nicholas Gerz please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM7cjgYtG70

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Don't know how many of you get the channel "Laff" right now, but the casablanca of comedy is on right now.
Dirty work starring the Norm Mcdonald of generation x (norm mcdonald) and Arthur Lange.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Laff channel? This ain't Hot Rod Magazine, pal

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

wesleywillis posted:

Was just listening to a rerun and they were bitching at bendy for doing shtick and being late. I still hate that gently caress.

Benjy is a human poo poo post. He can totally be funny, but he seems like an incredible pain in the rear end in reality. Everyone on the show seemed to agree that you have to keep him at arms length at least.

Squashy Nipples posted:

The more I think about it, the more I want an interview with the exwife. I'm sure they've both signed stuff agreeing not to talk about it, though.

That would be fascinating but as you mention, no way in hell it will even be mentioned.

wesleywillis posted:

Don't know how many of you get the channel "Laff" right now, but the casablanca of comedy is on right now.
Dirty work starring the Norm Mcdonald of generation x (norm mcdonald) and Arthur Lange.

As an avid Norm fan I will say right away that Dirty Work is the worst thing he ever did. That movie is awful in every way other than the infamous Don Rickles scene.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The second season of the Norm Show where they tried to make him semi-likeable and have him date Corky Sherwood was pretty terrible.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Squashy Nipples posted:

I was reading this post for far too long before I realized that I wasn't in the Stardew Valley thread anymore. That was weird.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I want WALL TO WALL OJ tomorrow morning.

Szyznyk posted:

The second season of the Norm Show where they tried to make him semi-likeable and have him date Corky Sherwood was pretty terrible.

Ooof, gently caress you for reminding me.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

“Norm and Artie! This is going to be fantastic!”

“What the gently caress?”

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Squashy Nipples posted:

I want WALL TO WALL OJ tomorrow morning.

I'll have another chance to listen fir an hour or so again. They vest be doing that poo poo!

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I was reading this post for far too long before I realized that I wasn't in the Stardew Valley thread anymore. That was weird.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

:lol:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Holy gently caress.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Should be Marky, it is.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Now I'm going to have to refer to Elliiot as "elegant". Half because of this, half because he is.

Riiiiiight?!?

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
I told you not to use the god drat tape.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
NO E'FFEN WAY GANGE!

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Add one more to the list of bits I immediately skip: Howard talking about his multiple tours of duty in Vietnam.

Holy poo poo is that unfunny. The crazy thing is, 30 years ago I used to think it was hilarious.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Same here. It also took me 30 years to realize that anyone still talking about their Vietnam experience today, likely didn't go or was in the Coast Guard.

Why would be bring back such an old bit? What's next, Mama Lookaboobooday?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Between Howard and the Greaseman the G racial slur got a solid workout.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Reminds me of the time Crazy Alice called in to yell "g**ks and sp**ks!" clearly thinking she had something hilarious there and it completely fell flat no matter how hard she tried to sell it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Squashy Nipples posted:

Add one more to the list of bits I immediately skip: Howard talking about his multiple tours of duty in Vietnam.

Holy poo poo is that unfunny. The crazy thing is, 30 years ago I used to think it was hilarious.

Comedy ages like milk, and that’s OK.