Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

I think it may be time to leave the newsroom, everybody.

Yes, I'll stay here as long as I can but I think you guys in the control booth should get into the basement, and for god's sake don't take those funyuns.

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, if you haven't gotten to shelter yet, do so right now. Stay away from doors and windows and savory foods. If your home is attacked by a bear, remember to duck, cover, and hold on to a table or chair, so that you're somewhat protected by debris.

Oh god.

Okay, and if you have a bear shelter of course you should be there already.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

in a new development a mysterious ally has arisen to turn the ursine tide

Looke

Live images from Bear Ship 1

cruft

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Should we call the police or something?

google THIS

Angry Fish posted:

Should we call the police or something?

absolutely not

trust no one

cuntman.net

im going to fight the bear

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

:siren:Breaking news:siren:

Once thought to be only a myth, it appears the Thunderbear Assault Squadron has joined the situation.

God help us all.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

alnilam posted:

bear patrol aircraft here, we've uh

we've got problems

Perfect opportunity to use the word bearcraft wasted. Voted 1

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

:siren:Breaking news:siren:

Once thought to be only a myth, it appears the Thunderbear Assault Squadron has joined the situation.

God help us all.

We are all hosed.

mazzi Chart Czar
In this thread is a bear sleeper agent!
Which one of you is it?

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Bo-Pepper posted:

in a new development a mysterious ally has arisen to turn the ursine tide

dw, hosed up green guy will save us!

cuntman.net

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

In this thread is a bear sleeper agent!
Which one of you is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

In a chilling turn of events, a group of radical, fundamentalist goats, known to be sympathetic to the bear's cause, have entered the conflict and have been routing pockets of human resistance from their bases.

Goat-Qaida released a statement declaring "humanity is a scourge upon this earth. No more will our milk be made into gourmet cheeses. No more will we be made to suffer in petting zoos at the hands of the offspring of the fur-less devil."

(seriously, look at that little fucker at the end that stops and looks at the camera, as if to say: "gently caress you lookin' at, m8? I swear on me fookin mum i'll cut yer fookin nose off!")

• Locked thread