Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cruft

I don't want anybody to panic but I have an early report that a bear attacked our trash can last night.

Updates as we get them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

cruft posted:

I don't want anybody to panic but I have an early report that a bear attacked our trash can last night.

Updates as we get them.

Is bear there still? Make it your best friend

cruft

The trash can is reported to be in stable condition.

SIDS Vicious

man i really want to make a joke about how you dont have to worry because bears smell menstruation and your wife is infertile but i think even infertile women might still get periods?

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

cruft posted:

The trash can is reported to be in stable condition.

Is the bear there, rear end in a top hat? Invite it with honey!

cruft

Sid Vicious posted:

man i really want to make a joke about how you dont have to worry because bears smell menstruation and your wife is infertile but i think even infertile women might still get periods?

It depends on why the woman is infertile! :eng101:

cruft

Okay, I'm now being informed that it wasn't our trash can, it was a trash can at the ice rink.

I think we can say for sure that it is chaos on the ground right now as differing reports come in at breakneck speed.

alnilam

liveposting from bear patrol jet

cruft

We're getting multiple confirmed reports that the trash can was at the ice rink, but nobody can currently speculate as to who cleaned it up.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
loving teasing us

alnilam

bear patrol jet update: bogey-bear not sighted yet, evidence of bear related activities at ice rink

alnilam

bogey-bear is a cute lil nickname we came up with at Bear Patrol, get it it rhymes with yogi but also bogey is an aviation term for an unidentified craft

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

alnilam posted:

bear patrol jet update: bogey-bear not sighted yet, evidence of bear related activities at ice rink

OP then lied to us. What the gently caress cruft why would you loving lead us on?!

alnilam

bear spotted from bear patrol jet!

cruft

Angry Fish posted:

OP then lied to us. What the gently caress cruft why would you loving lead us on?!

We're still trying to get ground truth on this issue and we apologize if our up-to-the-minute reporting turns out to later be inaccurate.

alnilam

we spotted bear but idk what to do we usually never get this far

cruft

This is live news people, and it's messy. If you're uncomfortable with on-the-air corrections you should consider a newspaper subscription.

cruft

Okay we're getting reports from our Bear Patrol Jet™ that the bear has been spotted in the parking lot between a white and a silver sedan.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
loving lying on the internet: http://youtu.be/xin2hI9j0GY

cruft

We're being told that the trash can is in a safe house and is expected to make a full recovery.

Our Bear Patrol Jet™ is having technical issues and we've lost our live feed, but we're going to try and get that back for you as soon as possible.

In an unrelated side note, slush puppies are half off at the gas station if you bring your own cup.

alnilam

dropping pickanick baskets cause idk why not

maybe they'll act as bait or if not free picknic for whoever finds them :shrug:

cruft

It's too soon to speculate as to whether the Bear Patrol Jet™ has crashed. I just want to clarify this point: we have no information at this time that would lead us to think that the Bear Patrol Jet™ has crashed due to a second bear attack.

cruft

Okay, it looks like, yes, it looks like the Bear Patrol Jet™ is okay, but somehow is now a Bear Patrol Prop Plane™.

mazzi Chart Czar

cruft posted:

It's too soon to speculate as to whether the Bear Patrol Jet™ has crashed. I just want to clarify this point: we have no information at this time that would lead us to think that the Bear Patrol Jet™ has crashed due to a second bear attack.

The second bear has hit the tower.

cruft

Okay we're getting reports of a second bear...

(is that right, Charlene?)

Okay, yes, there seems to be a second bear hitting a tower.

alnilam

bear patrol aircraft here, we've uh

we've got problems

cruft

Ladies and Gentlemen, it appears the second bear was punching the shrink-ray tower, and Bear Patrol Jet™/Prop® is now being attacked by the first bear.

At this point the national bear service has escalated from a Bear Warning to a Bear Watch across the entire tri-county area. You are advised to seek shelter immediately, as far away from trash cans or refrigerators as possible.

Looke

Jesus loving Christ, my thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

cruft

I think we've lost Bear Patrol Aircraft℠.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

bears are making use of camoflage please advise

cruft

Bo-Pepper posted:

That's adorable.

cruft

Okay, I'm sorry, I thought we were at commercial.

A viewer photo submitted to our website WOAR dot com is causing some speculation here in the news room that the second bear may actually just be a strawbeary.

google THIS

did somebody ask for a bear patrol jett b/c i'm here

cruft

Good news for a change, we now have a second Bear Patrol Jett© scrambling to become airborne and should be restoring a video feed, or at least a couple dumb comments, to our viewing audience soon.

In the meantime, the police chief has issued a statement saying that people should remain in their homes and to please cover with an airtight plastic wrap any grubs they might have in open air.

google THIS

i am currently on the ground liveposting from my phone, i have seen no sign, repeat no sign of these alleged bears but i will continue to update if anything further develops OH JESUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCAntD1-DIk&t=15s

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

alnilam posted:

bear spotted from bear patrol jet!

thats not a bear its a dog and it will post itt on wednesday

bwatts

:byobear: haha

cruft

I've just been told that we may have secured an exclusive interview with the bear, be sure to tune in to Good Morning Town on Wednesday morning.

google THIS

the situation in the air is looking grim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Bo-Pepper posted:

hahahahaha

• Locked thread