Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Was 5 days a reasonable time
No I would notice immediatly
No I would notice in a day or 2 that I had not seen the deceased
Yes that is a good response time and probably the average
I would pretend nothing was amiss and hopefully they would just rot into a soup
I live alone and doubt anyone would notice MY death
Goku is my housemate
View Results

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
How much insulation should I put in my stairs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Spanish Manlove posted:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Hey just stopping in to see if youre dead, be back around 8!

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

I know I'm supposed to check in on you all to see if you died or not, but I'm super swamped right now, so could everybody just post if they're dead? If you don't post, I'll just assume you're still alive. Thanks guys, I appreciate this.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Three Olives posted:

How much insulation should I put in my stairs?

Be honest Three Olives, if someone died in the condo would you use it as an excuse to post pictures of your beautiful home?

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

jalopybrown posted:

Actually she posted herself shooped as a wow elf or some dumb thing

how on earth could you tell what gender someone is by just a picture?

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Dead or hungry, not certain. Will post again when I figure all this out.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Idiot Syncratic posted:

I know I'm supposed to check in on you all to see if you died or not, but I'm super swamped right now, so could everybody just post if they're dead? If you don't post, I'll just assume you're still alive. Thanks guys, I appreciate this.

Today I was told that on the inside I am actually a skeleton so I have no choice but to conclude that I am actually dead, hope this helps with your records op

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Solomonic posted:

Today I was told that on the inside I am actually a skeleton so I have no choice but to conclude that I am actually dead, hope this helps with your records op

gonna put a check in the 'maybe' column for you

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Wierre posted:

So whats the best method to force yourself into cleaning your apartment?

Recently I really started to toy with the idea of hiring a cleaner.
welp

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

jalopybrown posted:

Be honest Three Olives, if someone died in the condo would you use it as an excuse to post pictures of your beautiful home?

i wonder if he locks his mexican maid inside while he leaves for work so she doesn't steal anything.

Spanish Manlove fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jun 30, 2014

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:siren:BRING OUT YOUR DEAD! BRING OUT YOUR DEAD! This is your afternoon reminder to check your diseased domiciles for dead bodies. Please collect all corpses and deposit them in the sanctioned cadaver piles located in your respective city or village centers.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Saved a bunch of money on cat food by letting the girls chew on my roommates face this week.

Any recommendations for the summer sale?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Spanish Manlove posted:

i wonder if he locks his mexican maid inside while he leaves for work so she doesn't steal anything.

I keep a post it note with the number for INS on the fridge to instill a healthy fear.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010
both my roommates are up making breakfast, so i must be the dead one.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

A misanthrope posted:

:siren:BRING OUT YOUR DEAD! BRING OUT YOUR DEAD! This is your afternoon reminder to check your diseased domiciles for dead bodies. Please collect all corpses and deposit them in the sanctioned cadaver piles located in your respective city or village centers.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010
she's prob not even the fifth most broken person in that thread.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

slinkimalinki posted:

she's prob not even the fifth most broken person in that thread.

Why don't you go on and rank goons for our edification? I'd like to know just where I fit on the broken and hosed up scale.

Just wanted to let you all know also, that all the people and pets in my house are still alive as of lunchtime.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

thanks for helping me get the word out all-pro sexman :hfive:

we're making the dream of corpse-free goon homes a reality

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

freehotel posted:

Pretty sure the lady thread dead roommate poster is male

Never assume a feminosm or lady crew poster is female, often they are loser dudes looking for any validation in life even from fat goonnettes who shower once a week max, have decaying corpses in theyre home, take months to draw third grader conic books as their only hobby, are ugly, obsess over anime, work in a call center, think about rape nonstop, have anxiety and ptsd about working for a living, have glasses, gender issues obvs, and are stupid jerks

there are quite a lot of guys who post in the thread but I think the majority of the regulars are female. nothing wrong with having glasses anyways

btw still haven't died as of 3:04 PM today

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

freehotel posted:

Pretty sure the lady thread dead roommate poster is male

Never assume a feminosm or lady crew poster is female, often they are loser dudes looking for any validation in life even from fat goonnettes who shower once a week max, have decaying corpses in theyre home, take months to draw third grader conic books as their only hobby, are ugly, obsess over anime, work in a call center, think about rape nonstop, have anxiety and ptsd about working for a living, have glasses, gender issues obvs, and are stupid jerks

I think that person is a Russian. They have carpets on their walls that would insulate the smell and they fear no death.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

EA Sports posted:

im pretty sure dead roommate girl is from hungary so the whole concept of what her living arrangement should be like at 40 is a little off my goon brethren.

wait so do non-broken people live with roommates in their 40s in hungary or is it a fair assumption to make that the poster and dead roommate missed out on some life milestones

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Shithouse Dave posted:

Do dead people smell like that sweet-but-fermenty smell that a rotting woodland creature in the forest does?

"Sweet-but-fermenty" is actually a much more accurate way than I put it. First time I smelled it though all I could think of was un-sweetened chocolate for some reason. I have a friend who compares it to rotting peaches.

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

So your an undertaker?

I used to work at a cemetary. Mainly cutting grass but we'd occasionally do an exhumation. But I never really smelled anything there. I did however work for about a year with a Bio-Hazard clean up company and while we mainly did horder houses there was a lot of sucides and unattended deaths which is where I picked up on the smell.

FrumpleOrz posted:

It had to have smelled really bad, right? Like unimaginably bad living in the same small area. I remember when someone died in the apartment building I was living in and it was on the other side of the building but I could still smell that awful odor for a while before I found out it was a dead guy. I can't imagine being in the same living space with that smell for even a little while.

Eh, I find it's more mental than anything else. It doesn't quite smell horrible but when you know it's a dead body your brain goes into over load.

I once went into an unattended death in an apartment. We have re-breathers on but we'd do a "sniff" test where we take them off take a wiff and see how bad it had seeped in. It was one of the cleaner jobs we had to clean but one of the maintence guys of the apartment took a step in, ran out and started puking.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

EA Sports posted:

im pretty sure dead roommate girl is from hungary so the whole concept of what her living arrangement should be like at 40 is a little off my goon brethren.

i mean it's not like she's living in a hut with a bunch of people from her tribe or whatever, she's living in a house with roommates that occasionally die in their (we can only assume) goony bedrooms

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
You know they have a deathclock program that you have to hit like every few days or it will email people letting them know you're probably dead. I poo poo you not it exists. Get on it goons.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Spanish Manlove posted:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fandyien posted:

are you fat or retarded or something because most people don't need to be check on twice a day. i'm concerned for you nutranurse.

it's mostly stuff like 'you dead yet nigga' 'nope, remember to bring that booze later'

it's how we greet each other

jamaica was a scary place to grow up :shrug::shrug::shrug:

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Al Borland posted:

You know they have a deathclock program that you have to hit like every few days or it will email people letting them know you're probably dead. I poo poo you not it exists. Get on it goons.

lol if this is true I wonder how many false alerts those things send out, cause I guarantee you if I signed up for something like that I'd forget about it in less than a week

praxis
Aug 1, 2003

Is it me? I would notice me pretty loving quick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

praxis posted:

Is it me? I would notice me pretty loving quick.

don't be so sure, i've heard rumors that I died in 1972, and I'm still not positive whether I'm alive or not

• Locked thread