Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It'll likely be sprinkled amongst several thousand Phallic Baldwin posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

I don't know all the details. It's some racist pedophile whom's mom got knocked down by a quote, "loving N-word" on a bus and he heard her yell for help and then he had to get therapy for his murderous racist ambitions. Or something like that. You probably still have an account on there so looking for "loving N****r".

I looked it up and tjhe psychotic pedo guy's meltdown was fairly epic. Well, bye.

quote:

A loving friend of the family attacked my mom on the train today, I've never heard such a fearful scream from her :( Of course I reacted quickly but I dont know how to fight but still the friend of the family does not lift a finger against my goddamn mum. I don't think I can get over it quickly tbh

quote:

also after some dunk + arino I remembered that the Man of the law indeed arrived. On the complaint of some 2 concerned citizens no less! And the supposed victim of ultra racist man is no longer on the premises you say? Did maybe something happen before the white man punched the black man? Oh just a 70+ woman screaming for her life you say? And then somebody whined about po po and put out their cellphones? There was some awkward fisticuffs and screaming you say? Both parties no longer on the premises? Yeah it is a bit hot today. Being they were german cops im sure they filed a proper report lol Besides he pulled a loving suarez

@home I blasted some völkisch musik to calm down but today is literally national day so I was allowed too

gn8

quote:

guys

I can understand its maybe annoying or boring for you to read this personal blog things but then again here is the only posting place I feel I can actually let go of such things so preasu understandu. If you want to call me a human being or an rear end in a top hat thats ok because that gets me a bit out of drama queen mode.

I am *NOT* helldump/4chan/MPC/google/redpill/wtf. Also I'm certainly not this ex - poster or parachute or whatever you want to believe. Sure, I'm bored and check out other boards here and there, but never posting. And finally, compared to qt traps crew, I could be considered an old fag in general.

This is hopefully the last drama poo poo I will say:

There is a difference between "ew spider" and a "I'm drowning and nobody will help me" scream. And yes when your own mother tumbled down to the ground in the commotion and nobody wants to help her "because she is stained of the sin of racism now" then that does a number to you. Or else you really hate your mother or are a genuine psychopath. Because after all SHE removed the crap from the seat and SHE offered King Shitskin a place to sit (there were numerous other places available, as well). It was obvious he was out to stir poo poo. He thought she was an easy target. Of course you can tell my own recollection and what my mom said is totally wrong and a lie, feel free! I didnt scream "friend of the family" at first but "let go of my mum". Why couldn't he defuse the situation by just letting her go? I presumed he wanted a comfy seat? You see there are people which are of darker skin and niggers. Does odor-blocker power wash start poo poo with grandmas in the train? Besides all these things also doesn't change the fact that the real police couldn't even bother to do poo poo. The only thought in their minds was most likely "haha one dude actually fought back against the aggressive ni.. I mean disadvanteged migrant this time?! oh wow good for him." You know I can deal with southern euros, they have good food culture which really clashes with "food goes there" mentality from northerners. Turks? I guess we have mostly the chill alawites anyway so no problem there. Eastaboos? I rather have spambot force gently caress me while a crying Putin gets executed by the revolutionary capitalist (monetarist) freedom brigade. Didn't I just post about my undying and eternal love and devotion for him and how I want to suck his feminine but still tremendous penis (I-if y-you like these th-things spambot sama) But yeah dude I sure can't deal with others peoples habits and customs and stuff man, totally isolated from the world man. Even DOGS I can deal. But poo poo like this, yeah it just makes me tired actually, I am not raging now or whatever. All they can do is scream "racis" and open up their hands to put white guilt money in and I just can't deal anymore. Sure I am telling this poo poo from my perspective perhaps but I am not inventing things. Yesterday was some serious thin white line in the sand poo poo.

I am sorry I disturbed train traffic (autism) and not talking more in a level-headed way with the conductor and disturbing unrelated travellers. There may have been as well 15-20 minutes of accumulated delays which I am really sorry for. But I am not sorry for staying inside the legal boundaries of the law man no way. Also Ronnie because his young ice fairy heart should'nt really be tainted so early.

^^^^^^ drama poo poo

durr those terrible racists we should enact some laws concerning racists to put the irredeemable racists into racist camps until a more fundamental way of dealing with racists can be found

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I looked it up and tjhe psychotic pedo guy's meltdown was fairly epic. Well, bye.

lol

Dec 26, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

:eyepop:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Badgame is definitely not one of the worst forums on the internet at all.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is that the guy his avatar is a underage girl about to be raped or something. Well, badgame.net folks.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if anyone wants my bdagame account its

reggin on a cp forum w/o
xxxxxxx7

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I highly implore everyone here to register and post on badgame.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Is that the guy his avatar is a underage girl about to be raped or something. Well, badgame.net folks.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

BadGame.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

mmmaybe she's just part of a firing squad? maybe?

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

CharlestonJew posted:

Given the fetish leash, blush, and coquettish smile, that only makes it worse.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

i'm glad this person is over there and not here, but i appreciate that you pasted this as it was funny.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

He's got more posts. I read his entire post history after his first meltdown and it is Ftw. That's his 2nd meltdown btw, and I can't wait for #3!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I highly implore everyone here to register and post on badgame.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

quakster posted:

if anyone wants my bdagame account its

reggin on a cp forum w/o
xxxxxxx7

Nice! Mine's
username: swamp
password: Goatse9001

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

CharlestonJew posted:

She is definitely in front of a firing squad but they are shooting guns and not rifles if you get my meaning

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

As in

This is my rifle
This is my gun
This is for fighting
This is for fun

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Im saying its a bukkake

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Do you think Del Toro and Kojima fight over what sort of food to stock their home with? Like, does Kojima always want Korean or Chinese or whatever, and Del Toro is basically like, "No, dude, I'm tired of that fish-food, let's get a pizza pie!"

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Do you think Del Toro and Kojima fight over what sort of food to stock their home with? Like, does Kojima always want Korean or Chinese or whatever, and Del Toro is basically like, "No, dude, I'm tired of that fish-food, let's get a pizza pie!"

Hmmm, this is very interesting. It makes me wonder about the little things in life, and what really makes you happy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Coolguye posted:

Im saying its a bukkake

Brevity is the soul of wit.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
didnt read thread but this game will be poo poo

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Silent Hill had a hack n slash?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Action Tortoise posted: