Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teQd2-dcXPQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

capps is extremely good at mafia!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

haha capps it was 50/50 between you and spacebutt

i thought you were less likely to be greyback than he was because you were continuing to try and find new flavors in the game

good trick :aaaaa:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
Setup Doc

I had considered what would happen if Bella died or won, but not if it became unwinnable for her. When you managed to kill all of the actual Twilight characters except her, I judged it should be treated like a Bella death.

So, I hope you had a little fun, this ended up being exactly as unbalanced as I said and I'm sure you all expected.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

capps is extremely good at mafia!

capps is a lucky son of a bitch is what he is. He fired blind!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I should have been able to woo bella for my lesbian win condition, and she would win because im a good lesbian

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Byers2142 posted:

capps is a lucky son of a bitch is what he is. He fired blind!

he didn't

when i tried my best to impersonate voldemort is when he knew i was lupin

if for a single second i believed i was being hunted by greyback just like he was being hunted by me, i would've killed capps but i was stupid

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Ernie. posted:

he didn't

when i tried my best to impersonate voldemort is when he knew i was lupin

poo poo, that's right, I forgot some of y'all were sharing your results openly.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

##vote re-run game because this was fun

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Good times!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Ernie. posted:

if for a single second i believed i was being hunted by greyback just like he was being hunted by me, i would've killed capps but i was stupid

Literally a twenty minute set-up, pairing everyone off was easier than doing a round robin, which I started to do but was distracted by the conference call I was on.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I assumed ernie was my target as soon as he was outed as a harry potter character, I guessed there wouldn't be more than 2 harry potter characters.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

mr.capps posted:

I assumed ernie was my target as soon as he was outed as a harry potter character, I guessed there wouldn't be more than 2 harry potter characters.

tbf cpig screwed me pretty hard :X

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

mr.capps posted:

Yeah, I got lazy. There were four from Twilight, and a pair from each of the other three.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
This was fun.

It would be interesting to see this as a round robin, but have bella and the hunter of bella left out of round robin. Keep the mechanic where you can "profess your love" but bella has to hit their own hunter to win, and the hunter still has to kill bella and will lose if hit by that power.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

mr.capps posted:

This was fun.

It would be interesting to see this as a round robin, but have bella and the hunter of bella left out of round robin. Keep the mechanic where you can "profess your love" but bella has to hit their own hunter to win, and the hunter still has to kill bella and will lose if hit by that power.

I think it needs more players as well, to absorb the night kills.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Byers2142 posted:

I think it needs more players as well, to absorb the night kills.

You could add one more type of kill, kinda rock paper scissors it, to still do smaller games.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PM thanks for outing me you big jerk!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

You really did get killed a lot.

This was fun~

I wonder what happens if we all have full OoT communication?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

You really did get killed a lot.

This was fun~

I wonder what happens if we all have full OoT communication?

Next time, you will. Especially with Ecco's mass mailings...

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Why didn't eccos kill work on me?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

Why didn't eccos kill work on me?

Bella didn't have any killing powers.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Byers2142 posted:

Bella didn't have any killing powers.

So he faked the action, gosh darn it.lol

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

So he faked the action, gosh darn it.lol

Yep!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ecccccccco why didn't you love me?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Next game will be next week, 14 players, round robin kill circles, full OOT communication, and few more bips and bobs.

I'm actually going to try on this next set-up, especially since I'm struggling with my other game's set-up.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Ecco was obliviously bella based around my "nobody would profess their love to you" comment and the reaction to it.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Hal Incandenza posted:

Ecccccccco why didn't you love me?

You should post at least once during the game!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

EccoRaven posted:

Well, I am sorry I was not available for the vast stretch of 3 hours the entire game took!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

EccoRaven posted:

Also PM basically told you right at the start that you could win the game by announcing your love for me.

Think how awesome it would have been for me to show up three hours later to find out that I had already won through your amazing skills. My awe of you would have increased ten-fold.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Hal Incandenza posted:

Also PM basically told you right at the start that you could win the game by announcing your love for me.

I wanted to be sure you were you and not some other random character from Twilight designed to throw me off! BUT YOU NEVER CAME.

Pyramus + Thisbe / Hal + Ecco

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

EccoRaven posted:

I wanted to be sure you were you and not some other random character from Twilight designed to throw me off! BUT YOU NEVER CAME.

Pyramus + Thisbe / Hal + Ecco

Did you actually think I was jacob or whatever because I guess I could have claimed and won from that

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

MildManeredManikin posted:

Did you actually think I was jacob or whatever because I guess I could have claimed and won from that

No but you were in the pool of four candidates, I just wanted to see who would claim what.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
i killed edward so i won by all that matters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

So did I

• Locked thread