Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
it's what divekick really wants to be, only instead of irony and in jokes it feels like one of the old mutant league games but with a kickass soundtrack and the smash bros announcer

I received 100 entire pesos to endorse this game on SA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
sounds stupid.

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

videogames are stupid

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

darealkooky posted:

videogames are stupid

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I've seen it. It's true that it looks miles better than Divekick, OP! It looks like bad garbage rather than a completely rancid piece of steaming poo poo.

Flash games should be on Newgrounds or something, not eventually bought at minimum bid in a bundle of likeminded bad indy games. Maybe on mobile.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
gimbal the world you seek is one where tetris could never have been born.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
They get a pass if actionscript wasn't a thing yet

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Just checked it out and it looks good op, will wait for sale

The Belgian
Oct 28, 2008
i hope you get better soon, lethal league

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
we already had a thread for this i think but yeah this game literally owns balls and has great music

i dont like fighting games even ironically and this game owns

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

Foxhound posted:

we already had a thread for this i think but yeah this game literally owns balls and has great music

i dont like fighting games even ironically and this game owns

where was this thread when it came out literally 3 days ago on steam

like sure there was the crappy old version but this is the No Weak poo poo version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3661101

• Locked thread