Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
I worry that I had a gamer stroke and went casual sometime last year

this year my power will grow again, by beating hard games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

THE PENETRATOR posted:

does internet cred add to gamer level... im hoping to get mad subs to my youtube (click under my av) and potentially Level Up

i gain +1 xp for each m&m i eat

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

THE PENETRATOR posted:

does internet cred add to gamer level... im hoping to get mad subs to my youtube (click under my av) and potentially Level Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUySjePKMVg

what is wrong with you

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i wanted to put bangarang on a video someone posted

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
is that so wrong??? is bangarang SO WRONG???

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
drat someone posted my gamergate vid to own me... too bad its loving god tier because of bangarang

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

THE PENETRATOR posted:

drat someone posted my gamergate vid to own me... too bad its loving god tier because of bangarang

:witch:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
im loving mad at you... how dare you...

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Heavy Lobster posted:

This raises your power level by insane amounts

Zodar posted:

That's real power. Thank you

the Dark Twist is that i haven't been able to work on it very much because of my real-rear end job. I am a normie-rear end shitfucker with a True Doom Murderhead desperately clinging on inside me

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

Schnedwob posted:

the Dark Twist is that i haven't been able to work on it very much because of my real-rear end job. I am a normie-rear end shitfucker with a True Doom Murderhead desperately clinging on inside me

Game, game against the dying of the light.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Schnedwob posted:

Having a real job is a sad but necessary conceit in today's messed up world. I salute you and your quest to create new content for an already fantastic game.

• Locked thread