Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I saw a EU4 DLC I thought looked brand new and when I went to buy it I realized I had already bought it, just last weekend. lol

Lol. When's the last time you launched EU4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ragg and Wormskull are big noobs who buy all the EU4 and CK2 dlc from steam at full price even thought they never play it. Cheers for subsidising my hobby, chumps.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Ragg and Wormskull are big noobs who buy all the EU4 and CK2 dlc from steam at full price even thought they never play it. Cheers for subsidising my hobby, chumps.

I'll play it one day. Also I don't always buy it at full price.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

EU4 is cool. But I only ever played vanilla, no idea what the game looks like these days.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
ck2 got enough dlc that i didnt even want to buy it at 75% off so ill just never play it again

surc
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

i meant the jape empire as a troll, since it is a bad game.

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

hosed up that you would troll like that

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
jape empire

surc
Aug 17, 2004

imagine if it were made today :frogc00l:

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
it would be the same only better graphics and 1-3 pseudo-celeb voice actors

edit: wait John Cleese or someone was in it so scratch the last part

surc
Aug 17, 2004

o right bioware

lite frisk
Oct 5, 2013
"I fail to understand the problem -"
"Will this do?"

x20

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

ck2 got enough dlc that i didnt even want to buy it at 75% off so ill just never play it again

I own every single piece of ck2 dlc including cosmetic items and songs. I own all the eu4 stuff up to el dorado, which I didn't buy because I am done with eu4 for a while.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

EU4 is cool. But I only ever played vanilla, no idea what the game looks like these days.

Its a totally different game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Its a totally different game.

Better?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Yeah. If you've played ck2 and watched it devolve into a lovely bloated mess, eu4 has developed in the opposite direction and improved with every update.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

eu4's cool but last time i played it felt like there wasn't a lot to outside of conquering stuff that wasn't gearing up to conquer more stuff. that still the case

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Fungah! posted:

eu4's cool but last time i played it felt like there wasn't a lot to outside of conquering stuff that wasn't gearing up to conquer more stuff. that still the case

There wont ever be probably tjhey talk a good game about adding more crap outside wars but it doesnt ever amount to much. EU4 is about conquering.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh well, whatever, game's still good. conquering still owns

• Locked thread