Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korthal
May 26, 2011

7 year old console game, ported to Steam by a Japanese dev known for lovely ports, being sold for $60

quote:

[Features of the Windows version]
One feature of the Windows version is the ability to set detailed graphic settings, like number of characters displayed, draw distance, and so on, based on your PC’s specs.
For those using high spec PCs, using the highest settings optimizes DirectX11’s capabilities, allowing for improved battlefield graphics and amazingly smooth gameplay at a high frame rate.
Also, since it is possible to customize the controls, you can create a control scheme that you enjoy for the best game play experience.

**EDIT** My bad, apparently this is the sequel that was made for the PS4. The graphics could've fooled me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Japanese devs embracing Steam as a legitimate distribution platform has been the best trend in gaming for the last few months. If some crap comes along with that, whatever. You can play nearly every good FF game on Steam, along with Valkyria Chronicles, lots of other crap and freaking Metal Gear Solid V.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Steamy

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Japanese devs embracing Steam as a legitimate distribution platform has been the best trend in gaming for the last few months. If some crap comes along with that, whatever. You can play nearly every good FF game on Steam, along with Valkyria Chronicles, lots of other crap and freaking Metal Gear Solid V.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Don't buy me bladestorm or go to hell

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
Dear Koei;

Please update "Aerobiz Supersonic" and "Liberty or Death" to modern 2015 video game standards and sell them to me. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Givin of the Internet
--Gamer

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i'm glad even lovely games are using d3d11 now. please let dx9 die

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

dx9 will hang around as long as there are people who refuse to upgrade their lovely old video cards.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Ok this is a fair statement.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i remember playing that game for 60 hours on the 360 but i ain't paying that money for a loving port

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

bladestorm was cool because unlike dw you had to lead a bunch of dudes to kill a billion enemies instead of going by yourself and you had poo poo like elephants, camels and wizards even though it was irl europe

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I wish they would make a new Kessen

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

it isn't a port tho

nightmare has a ton of new features

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

quote:

In addition to this, we have included an original Nightmare mode involving huge monsters such as dragons and cyclops. The heroes of history are called upon to fight once more, as England and France join together in common cause to fight mysterious monsters in an entirely new take on the world of the Hundred Years War.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

have they added new playable units and fixed the ungodly amount of grinding you needed to do though

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

new playable units: yeah i think the monster units are playable, or at least some of them

grinding: who knows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

Korthal posted:

7 year old console game, ported to Steam by a Japanese dev known for lovely ports, being sold for $60

**EDIT** My bad, apparently this is the sequel that was made for the PS4. The graphics could've fooled me.

Jesus louise! I cant beiieve how much theyre selling that for

• Locked thread