Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

HogX posted:

I like the owens/cena match because Cena is just overselling the gently caress out of everything, it's great. Also the tag chamber match was awesome, gently caress the haters. Though that top-drop thing was weird and didn't really work.

edit: who did they pick up calling during the match, was it owens or cena?

You really have to ask that question?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Anime Curator posted:

Dean won?
Dean won the title? Holy Shat

i actually bought this im a huge fukcing mark

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Were the pod malfunctions in the IC match real or worked? I was only half paying attention to that match.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Were the pod malfunctions in the IC match real or worked? I was only half paying attention to that match.

Sheamus' was worked. It seems like Henry's was legit given the graphics afterward still listed his name and how awkward his escape was.

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
I've been watching the WWE since the royal rumble after about a 10 year hiatus and I've really enjoyed getting back into it. This ppv however was poo poo. KO-Cena was decent but it seemed like everytime I looked at Cena I saw him making calls which annoyed me. Last match was good but the rest of the card was pretty bad. Mark Henry is the Rusev replacement? Really? Blah. Seemed like the crowd was flatlining most of the night too which maybe took me out of it some.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Sheamus was a work, Henry was the truth.

If I had to guess.

The entrance order should have been Truth, Ryback, Sheamus, and then Henry.

Barrett would have likely eaten the early pin for reasons, follows by Truth.

The match would continue until Henry came out, and he would lay out and eliminate Ziggler.

Ryback and Henry would battle it out until it until they were both weakened.

At that point Sheamus would come out and try to eliminate both Henry and Ryback. He would eventually get Henry, though Ryback powers out, and the rest of match plays out as we saw. They trade moves, Sheamus goes for the chain he jammed the door with so he uses it as brass knux, but Ryback hits the shells hock and gets the belt.

But Henry coming out two spots so early (and right next to an actual release) really hosed up the flow and pace severely leading to the trainwreck.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

This event owned because it showed the ladies can audibly call spots just as much as the boys. It was very 4th-wall-breaking. Very CM Punk. A miniature pipebomb every three minutes.

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world

Nehru the Damaja posted:

This event owned because it showed the ladies can audibly call spots just as much as the boys. It was very 4th-wall-breaking. Very CM Punk. A miniature pipebomb every three minutes.

What was up with the ring mics last night? Were they ON THE JUICE, BIG TIME

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

minoru suzuki posted:

i actually bought this im a huge fukcing mark

same, literally stood up laughing. that's the funnest part tho

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Do you want to quit now Big Mac John Cena?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Mormon Juggernaut posted:

What was up with the ring mics last night? Were they ON THE JUICE, BIG TIME

Corpus Christi is like the worst Wrestling Town in the world. It took Daniel Bryan to get them to pop for pretty much anything.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

ayn rand hand job posted:

But Henry coming out two spots so early (and right next to an actual release) really hosed up the flow and pace severely leading to the trainwreck.

A quick thinking referee could've told him to get into an already opened pod instead.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Wait, some people thought the tag chamber match was bad? :psyduck:

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Tir McDohl posted:

Some people also thought the Wrestlemania 31 triple-threat tag match was bad. Some dudes just aren't in to that incoherent madness.

I'm not one of those dudes, FYI. Both marches were good fun.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Tir McDohl posted:

it wasn't bad per se, just really awkwardly paced

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The first half of the match sucked. The rest of it was pretty good, and it was still the best EC of the two that night, but the first half still sucked to the point I can't blame anybody who thought it was just average at best.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Any match which makes me remember the abhorrent TNA red cage clusterfucks is Not Good.

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President
I thought the IC Chamber match was worse than the infamous D2D one. Jesus that was horrible.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dr. rear end posted:

it wasn't bad per se, just really awkwardly paced

Yea I wouldn't call it BAD bad, just awkward and poorly planned out through the first bit of it.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I have to give the guys in the IC match a little bit of credit because the match was fine until the pod broke. It threw everyone off, which is understandable; they have a planned sequence and a match layout. When something screws up when you have half the entire match left and it's a completely different sequence of events, nobody can really be expected to cover that.

Really though, the ref should've ushered Henry into the already opened pod to preserve the order. It's dumb that he didn't think of that.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
The latest botchamania shows how the match falls apart really well. Man that thing was a trainwreck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...

Hace posted:

The latest botchamania shows how the match falls apart really well. Man that thing was a trainwreck.

I made jokes during the IC match that I was really looking forward to the 2 part Botchamania episode this week and it ended up being 2/3 of the video. Outside of the Raw after Wrestlemania and '14/'15 Rumble editions I don't think I've ever seen one his videos be that dominated by one show.

• Locked thread