Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

ahmeni posted:

please don't live or work in sf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

i think gaben is listed on the forbes rich people thingy

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
yeah dude is a billionaire

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Space-Pope posted:

how fast do u think someone will put xbmc or some other media player setup on it?

cause honestly apple tv + transcoded media sounds like my dream media player

it's most like just an ARM SOC running linux and decoding streamed h.264

so why would it be any better than any other android media player?

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
last night I had to steam stream sleep dogs at 720p because I couldn't push the frames from my winbox at 1080p and it made me feel terrible

I thought gpus did encoding now what the heck

pram
Jun 10, 2001
idk what any of that means but your OS is a POS bitch

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

pram posted:

idk what any of that means but your OS is a POS bitch

don't you pram me you cut rate cremnob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I steam directly to an apple device with a Sony controller and I Will Not Be Cucked

• Locked thread