Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Not really into motorsports but I saw the gif/footage of the helicopter filming one of the stages here and then saw this thread, so hey, good luck!
http://i.imgur.com/br73PV2.webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?

drunkill posted:

Not really into motorsports but I saw the gif/footage of the helicopter filming one of the stages here and then saw this thread, so hey, good luck!
http://i.imgur.com/br73PV2.webm

It's good to see the guy who flew the Nurburgring WEC round getting more work.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Further proof that exposure to loving sweet powerslides causes more loving sweet powerslides.

I'll be giving a talk to the United Nations Delegation On The Rights Of loving Sweet Powerslides this coming weekend.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Ready to go for Day 3

Wrar posted:

How is the car such a heavy pig? That's about the same weight as a bone stock car. Is it just that overbuilt?

In this case, I dont know. Just somehow ended up being 150kgs heavier than it should have been. Built to win wars has to be the best quote about the car and our overengineering of cages ever

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

A report on the driver of car 79 has been recieved by the Clerk of Course about incorrect garmets and it has been decided to fine the WRC Bad Boys 200 Euro and be required to present at the start of stage 13 for an undies inspection.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

I am not making that up, that is the letter the Clerk of Course gave to KB about 20 minutes ago.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

A report on the driver of car 79 has been recieved by the Clerk of Course about incorrect garmets and it has been decided to fine the WRC Bad Boys 200 Euro and be required to present at the start of stage 13 for an undies inspection.

At some point, you are going to reveal an elaborate joke.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
New life goal, get the FIA to issue a warning about the status of my underpants.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

He wore the wrong underpants on stage 9 (Not FIA approved). Even WRC Radio got in on it with a big discussion about someone being a bad boy running around with no underwear.

HOW did they find out

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Now all I can think of is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foqhLJt6nkc

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

hackbunny posted:

HOW did they find out

I think he mentioned all the cameras they wanted to have installed...

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

meatpimp posted:

At some point, you are going to reveal an elaborate joke.

quote:

HOW did they find out

Someone reported a chage of underpants.

To prove he had said FIA approved underwear on he mooned an FIA delegate.

Oh and he provisionally has finished. 20th O/R and 3rd Group N.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

I bet that official FIA letter of penalty for improper underwear would bring more than $200 if offered for sale on the internet.

That's classic.

bandman
Mar 17, 2008
That is loving magical. Good job KB for both finishing the rally and incurring the wrath of the FIA for his choice of undies.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

I think results are now official -

19th O/R
4th ASN
3rd Group N

ARC 4WD - 8th O/R

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Congrats KB!

Excellent work

https://www.facebook.com/david.riley.7370/videos/1155552107791598/

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Fuckin awesome, congratulations to KB for the great finish and for literally showing FIA his rear end.

RoboCriminal
Sep 21, 2007
Sup

I really hope you frame that.

One day he may need to explain to the grandkids who the FIA was and why grandpa needed to show them his butt.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Seat Safety Switch posted:

New life goal, get the FIA to issue a warning about the status of my underpants.

juho hanninen was once disqualified for not wearing the right fireproof underwear :eng101:

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Check yo PM's in a few minutes

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Anyone feel like a WRC Goon Meet?

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

The only way this would be better would be if the signature were a print of his rear end.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Anyone feel like a WRC Goon Meet?

I'm going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Yes, this time we'll invite all the goons!

• Locked thread