Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

oliwan posted:

imagine voluntarily giving up your fingerprint to apple lol

lol it must be fun not knowing how anything works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

knew somebody would take the bait

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

love 2 bait, br0. charge up my crystal

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Blackula69 posted:

why do you have a case on your phone

because i didn't last time, and just about as i was going to trade it back to apple, i dropped my phone and the screen broke. for two years everything was fine. the day before BAM i swatted it to the ground and smashed the screen top to bottom

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

:D
Grimey Drawer
use a bumper if you are clumsy but doesn't want to add bulk at the same time

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
who gives a gently caress

okay, i admit it, i no longer care about the beauty of apple products. i'm covering my case with stickers to personalize my poo poo and show people what bands i like. yeah, gently caress you dad.

also drat, screen protectors have come a long way. got one of those, can barely notice it, and doesn't mess up the screen visually, touch sensitivity or even 3D touch

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

lol yeah screen protectors. I keep handfuls of loose cut diamonds in my pockets, gotta protect the screen from that

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

lol yeah screen protectors. I keep handfuls of loose cut diamonds in my pockets, gotta protect the screen from that

you see you never know when you may need one though. i was w/my parents and siblings at the beach, and i kindly asked my mom if i could put my 5s in her bag. she put it in a pocket, and after she took it out to give it back, there was a scratch on the screen

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

love 2 bait, br0. charge up my crystal

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
anything hard and pointy enough to scratch the screen is gonna cut right through that flimsy plastic screen "protector"

also your dumb case is probably loving with the capacitance sensor around the home button.

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

:D
Grimey Drawer
there was a time people used metal bumper/case because it looked cool

then they realized that it made the phone slippery and killed cell reception

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Doc Block posted:

anything hard and pointy enough to scratch the screen is gonna cut right through that flimsy plastic screen "protector"

also your dumb case is probably loving with the capacitance sensor around the home button.

screen protectors have come a long way, bud. mine's compressed aluminumized sapphire fiberglass. better safe than sorry!

i bet you don't even wear a seatbelt

i bet you don't even wear diapers

i bet you don't even suck your mothers dick

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

screen protectors have come a long way, bud. mine's compressed aluminumized sapphire fiberglass. better safe than sorry!

i bet you don't even wear a seatbelt

i bet you don't even wear diapers

i bet you don't even suck your mothers dick

i don't have a mom, you insensitive jerk! :mad:

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Doc Block posted:

i don't have a mom, you insensitive jerk! :mad:

:)

i luv'd u always mr doc block

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

you see you never know when you may need one though. i was w/my parents and siblings at the beach, and i kindly asked my mom if i could put my 5s in her bag. she put it in a pocket, and after she took it out to give it back, there was a scratch on the screen

Sever

• Locked thread