Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

gret posted:

Please don't use that word.

Well I mean Earnhardt's have a bad history with walls so it makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

dentist toy box posted:

Well I mean Earnhardt's have a bad history with walls so it makes sense.

hard right turns and things bursting into flames, too

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Also Junior is a Tool fan. :allears:

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 7 days!)

LASTCAR posted:

At Phoenix, the finish line is over HERE, but in late 2018. . .
https://twitter.com/A_S12/status/826066279270334464

Why

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

CMT was showing Days of Thunder tonight and my fiance thought those full stands were movie exaggeration :sigh:

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
90's practical effects is nothing to scoff at. Heard it was all miniature models. Holds up pretty well.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Right? Didn't they just change the layout a few years ago?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Watch this it's gonna own

It's so they can get Indycar to have a good race there again

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

My favorite part of the indy car race there last year was when the leaders had to ride behind lapped traffic cause it was impossible to pass.

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is

Sunken cost fallacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3808509

• Locked thread