Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm glad Hillary is going to cost the election, I'm glad everything is hosed - I'm honestly tired of playing by all these lovely rules we have and I feel like I died a long time ago anyway, ready to fish and avoid every living human being like the plague until my short brutal death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

I'm glad Hillary is going to cost the election, I'm glad everything is hosed - I'm honestly tired of playing by all these lovely rules we have and I feel like I died a long time ago anyway, ready to fish and avoid every living human being like the plague until my short brutal death

Trump 2016

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I hate the Republican stance on Immigration so I'm voting Hillary for President!

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

goes back to playing Stardew Valley before his 3pm lecture.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
As a conservative Black voter from the South, I will reliably vote for the Democratic machine until such time as the Latino vote becomes more important and neither party even pretends to care about me anymore.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I'm a proud Republican, and I will vote for Hillary Clinton if Trump is the nominee. Peace.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Are there really independent voters who haven't made up their minds whether to vote republican or democrat regardless of the nominee? Who examine both (all, lol) candidates and vote for who they think best, no matter the party?

I don't think I've met any, though one republican on the radio said if True-lips got the nomination, he would write in a vote rather than vote democratic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Hillary Clinton because Supreme Court nominations. Always.

• Locked thread