Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goons Are Gifts

Sometimes they will be vampires though and as everyone knows they cannot enter your home unless you ask them to enter, so in case of a vampire attack you are usually fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

vampires cant enter your house but they can stand around and make annoying noises, theyre awful!

Senior Management

can you conditionally invite a Vampire into your home? Like say ask him to come in and play Super Nintendo as long as he does not cause you harm and then like if he tries to bite you he gets flushed out of the home?

:jerry:

MrWillsauce

nah I knew someone who tried that

Android Blues

Vynar posted:

can you conditionally invite a Vampire into your home? Like say ask him to come in and play Super Nintendo as long as he does not cause you harm and then like if he tries to bite you he gets flushed out of the home?

god: ha ha this vampire wants to be friends with this person. sweet

*vampire attempts to bite homeowner while they are playing super nintendo*

god: (ejecting vampire from house by means of a great gust of wind) whoa dude not cool

god (hollered, to landowner): sorry broseph, my bad call on that one

me (back and very quietly - He is high up): its okay god

guns for tits

Vynar posted:

yeah but then you got to settle it with their lawyers, who can be real bloodsuckers sometimes.

im cute

"haha relax bud, its a rental!"

MrWillsauce

treasure bear posted:

vampires cant enter your house but they can stand around and make annoying noises, theyre awful!

say "I invite you to shut the gently caress up" and then turn on your holy water sprinklers

joke_explainer

This actually happened to me. It was a really zany situation. Overall it could have gone worse, but at least nobody died.

Nasgate
I was the intruder once. Visited an old friend, but he didn't tell me he moved, so i walked into a dude's apartment while he was in his boxxors. He was surprisingly chill about it.

cuntman.net

joke_explainer posted:

This actually happened to me. It was a really zany situation. Overall it could have gone worse, but at least nobody died.

same but it was a feel good story where we all learned a bit about each other and ourselves

Keep Autism Wired

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
rock back and forth until it passes

FutonForensic

"i'm a robber! gimme all your valuables!"

*i give him a printout of emptyquoted posts*

google THIS

a car screeched to a halt outside my house, and a guy got out of it, pulled a dead body out of the trunk, and sauntered into my house. i asked him what the hell he was doing and he said the body was his grandmother and he was going to bury her in the back yard. i called the police and explained what happened, and they charged him with braking and interring

MrWillsauce

A for effort, google this

Robot Made of Meat

I liked it.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

MrWillsauce

me too

guns for tits

FutonForensic posted:

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

FutonForensic posted:

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Try to capture him in a bucket and release him outside

DeepQantas

FutonForensic posted:

"i'm a yobber! gimme all your valuables!"

beeaar
I throw acid on his face.

Iron Prince
i'd respectfully stand my ground. nothing too intimidating, just kind of standing there throwing off an air of "menace meets kindness" until he leaves.

Goons Are Gifts

FutonForensic posted:

DeepQantas

Demand to see three forms of ID and make sure they know I do not consent to being arrested

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I would break into the intruder's house. See how he likes it. No, you didn't like it, did you, intruder? Well let this be a lesson to you.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
after successfully breaking into their house you use their phone to call your house, in which the intruder is and they answer the phone

you: hello inturder, do you know where i am?

intruder, now sacred: no..? where?

you, ominously: I'm in your house...

DeepQantas

Intruder: why do you have a landline in your house?

Senior Management

DeepQantas posted:

Intruder: why do you have a landline in your house?

The constant telemarketers and scam offers make me feel less lonely

:jerry:

google THIS

I engage the intruder in mortal combat, eventually vanquishing him and chopping off his head, but then his ski mask explodes and I see my face underneath it and I realize that I was the intruder all along, and also I am dead because I cut my own head off

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I let my dog eat their faces while beating them with a bible.

<3 <3 Vanisher

FutonForensic

"Gimme all your loving! All your hugs and kisses too!"

Huh, not so bad for a robbing, I thought, not yet knowing how much ZZ Top was into butt stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i think it's very rude not to leave milk and cookies out for your home intruders. Not all intruders may be Santa, but everyday can still be Christmas if you believe.

• Locked thread