Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a garbanzo bean
Jun 14, 2016

by Shine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
If his life is so bad ill take his millions of dollars and ill sniff the rear end of the next potus on demand

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

no wonder they call him "DICK" !!

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

taken hours after dick cheney shot that dude in the face, still sportin' a 75% semi

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Can you imagine how fat he would be if he smoked weed?

Preemptive :goonsay: but you know how at the end of the first Tron movie when he had to face Sark the MCP gave Sark all his functions and Sark became this fifty foot giant that made this thunderous metal clanging sound when he walked? Basically that but instead of data leaking out of his head it's cholesterol.

a garbanzo bean
Jun 14, 2016

by Shine
either dick cheney was aroused after shooting that guy or that's his flaccid dick

a garbanzo bean
Jun 14, 2016

by Shine

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

That's an ostomy bag.
His "dick" is full of poo poo.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

wowza, so cheney has a redeeming trait. i thought he was a cruel, murderous lich but he is really a cruel, murderous lich with a big dick.

a garbanzo bean
Jun 14, 2016

by Shine
to be fair, dick cheney doesn't give a gently caress at all. i'm sure if you called him out on being an evil rear end in a top hat he'd laugh and say thanks for the compliment. that's admirable in a certain way.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Serious Frolicking posted:

wowza, so cheney has a redeeming trait. i thought he was a cruel, murderous lich but he is really a cruel, murderous lich with a big dick.

that's just his prophylactery

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

It's dick cheney's bag full of poo poo.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Why does it seem like so many fat fucks are knock kneed? Are they predisposed to fatness by their hosed up legs, or does their immense weight permanently disfigure their joints? I feel like I just answered my own question

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

ElectricSheep posted:

that's just his prophylactery

:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

HAHA YEAH IT WAS A GOOD JOKE LETS