Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Back in March, a dude moved into my lane without looking and mashed up my right rear passenger door with his mirror. I got out ready to fight but it was some weedy rear end kid who looked ready to piss himself.

Like two hours later I realized how lucky I was because if it had been anyone even moderately not weedy-rear end or armed LOL I'd have been a dead man.

So like I guess unless you are literally Dwayne the Rock Johnson, don't go starting road rage fights. But then if you are in fact Dwayne the Rock Johnson, you'd probably just follow the offending car and when they got out to fight you you'd just shake their hand, maybe hug them And whisper softly to them "I forgive you, my child."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

Cut someone off then pull over to fight them? That's a brilliant way to get shot, OP.

not even kidding

Yeah but how else are you supposed to pow pow

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
at bars

then if you win the pow pow you get to have girls fawn over you and pow pow some more yaddadamean?

objects in mirror
Apr 9, 2016

by Shine
Hey op, don't let these trolls make you feel bad. Your story was hilarious and we all do stupid poo poo like that from time to time. You will treasure this memory and laugh back at it over the years.

OP remember this: You have balls.

You see, many goons are passive types who are afraid of non-bitchy manly confrontation. You though...not only are you not afraid of that, but you instigate it.

Good job, and hold your head up high, for you are a man among children.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

shame he didnt kill ya

PCJ-600
Apr 17, 2001

satanic splash-back posted:

look at this tough guy here, i wouldn't mess with him, he's tough.

Good call.

But if the guy didn't have his windows open and I couldn't tell he was more Kevin James than Kimbo Slice I probably would have keep driving and maybe tried to passive-aggressively box him in behind a moving van. If you're a chubby guy with a goatee, tinted-window anonymity is your friend in a situation like this. I assume you must keep your windows rolled up.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Every time someone tries to "fight" me I casually explain how they are a disgrace to humanity and should reevaluate their stance on life. Then they shoot me.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

mostlygray posted:

Once someone cut me off so I tapped my breaks to allow him in and then moved on with my life.

gently caress you, want to pow pow?

The only time I've succumbed to legit road rage, some guy driving his mom or grandma aggressively cut across a lane and a divider infront of me without using a turn signal or having emergency lights on. So for the next 3 miles I'm riding his rear end and am laying on the horn the entire time. I hope the constant horn sound caused them some psychological trama, or at the very least his mom gave him an earful.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lol I love little bitch white boys like this. News flash cum-skins the Mexican race are your betters. We take your jobs, we take your wives, and God drat right we take your dignity when you scuttle away from the fight.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

objects in mirror posted:

Hey op, don't let these trolls make you feel bad. Your story was hilarious and we all do stupid poo poo like that from time to time. You will treasure this memory and laugh back at it over the years.

OP remember this: You have balls.

You see, many goons are passive types who are afraid of non-bitchy manly confrontation. You though...not only are you not afraid of that, but you instigate it.

Good job, and hold your head up high, for you are a man among children.

I love you

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Volume posted:

Lol I love little bitch white boys like this. News flash cum-skins the Mexican race are your betters. We take your jobs, we take your wives, and God drat right we take your dignity when you scuttle away from the fight.

If you got nothing to lose, fighting is a decent way to solve conflicts

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol im driving out to canoga park in a couple minutes, lets meet up and fight irl tony homo, that or drink beers at The Instant Replay :cheers:

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

lol im driving out to canoga park in a couple minutes, lets meet up and fight irl tony homo, that or drink beers at The Instant Replay :cheers:

I'll be there on Sunday. Let's meet up. My treat.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Time for some SEX.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

White people as a race are literally immune to racial epithets FYI. It's one of the best racial traits in this existence game bruh.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Tony Homo posted:

I'll be there on Sunday. Let's meet up. My treat.

Can I walk in and shout "WHERE'S MY POSTING NIGGUH TONY HOMO AT ITS TIME TO POST IRL??????"

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
sounds like its time to start taking sign ups for Tony Homo Kung Pow Pow Dojo

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tony Homo posted:

So did I win by default?

Nobody won

El Cid
Mar 17, 2005

What good is power when you're too wise to use it?
Grimey Drawer
I've never understood people who actually get upset when someone gives them the finger. It REALLY gets some people going.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I gave ur mom "the finger" of you know what I mean

(The "finger" was my PENIS :grin:)

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Volume posted:

lol

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Volume posted:

Eeeeasy now, friend.

Don't make me vote Trump up in here.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Tony Homo posted:

So did I win by default?

No, you lost by overreacting and getting into a stupid argument that, if you had been less lucky, might have got you shot, stabbed or run over.

You win by default when you ignore the other person, carry on driving and get to your destination safely and without getting arrested for being a psycho or making your own or someone else's day worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

Saga posted:

No, you lost by overreacting and getting into a stupid argument that, if you had been less lucky, might have got you shot, stabbed or run over.

You win by default when you ignore the other person, carry on driving and get to your destination safely and without getting arrested for being a psycho or making your own or someone else's day worse.

don't be a bitch if someone insults you you have to kill them

• Locked thread