Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Today I almost got into a fight. Driving in Canoga Park I inadvertently cut off a driver. The driver then flicked me off which really got under my skin. I pulled over thinking the guy would pull over since I was pissed enough about this slight that I wanted to give him a piece of my mind.

He refuses to oblige me and continues on. At that moment I felt big and bad and followed behind him intending to just "scare" him. Well, he pulls over in a parking lot a d I stupidly stopped my car. At that moment I thought of driving off but somehow felt embarrassed if that makes any sense. This young Mexican guy comes out and meets me behind the rear left hand side of my car and gets in a fighting stance. He tells me he has kids in his car and I was following him so let's "get this poo poo going." I think to myself that this is escalating very fast and tell him he flicked me off and why the hell did he flock me off. He says "homie you cut me off so I flicked you off" then he says something like "dog you want to pow pow or are you gonna get in your car and drive the gently caress out." I tell him again why did you flick me off if it was a mistake I made? He then said "I get poo poo done home I'm with <<insert some gang name>> so you hosed with the wrong homie homie." He then asks his teenage son out of the car as he takes off his watch and hands it to him.

I then hear once again the question of we are going to pow pow or something else. I ask him if he ever saw me flick him off so what's his problem. I then said I hosed up and that required him to flick me off? He then asked to shake my hand and then he told me to get out of there. I was like wtf just happened.

As I drove home I broke it down in my head and realized I was stupid for stopping and felt dumb that I honestly was afraid but wasn't going to walk away with my tail between my legs as he had ordered me to do. I also thought I should have cussed more or came out more aggressively. I guess second guessing myself. I can only feel good that he asked me to shake his hands.

Any other goon situations similar to mine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Tony Homo posted:

Today I almost got into a fight. Driving in Canoga Park I inadvertently cut off a driver. The driver then flicked me off which really got under my skin. I pulled over thinking the guy would pull over since I was pissed enough about this slight that I wanted to give him a piece of my mind.

He refuses to oblige me and continues on. At that moment I felt big and bad and followed behind him intending to just "scare" him. Well, he pulls over in a parking lot a d I stupidly stopped my car. At that moment I thought of driving off but somehow felt embarrassed if that makes any sense. This young Mexican guy comes out and meets me behind the rear left hand side of my car and gets in a fighting stance. He tells me he has kids in his car and I was following him so let's "get this poo poo going." I think to myself that this is escalating very fast and tell him he flicked me off and why the hell did he flock me off. He says "homie you cut me off so I flicked you off" then he says something like "dog you want to pow pow or are you gonna get in your car and drive the gently caress out." I tell him again why did you flick me off if it was a mistake I made? He then said "I get poo poo done home I'm with <<insert some gang name>> so you hosed with the wrong homie homie." He then asks his teenage son out of the car as he takes off his watch and hands it to him.

I then hear once again the question of we are going to pow pow or something else. I ask him if he ever saw me flick him off so what's his problem. I then said I hosed up and that required him to flick me off? He then asked to shake my hand and then he told me to get out of there. I was like wtf just happened.

As I drove home I broke it down in my head and realized I was stupid for stopping and felt dumb that I honestly was afraid but wasn't going to walk away with my tail between my legs as he had ordered me to do. I also thought I should have cussed more or came out more aggressively. I guess second guessing myself. I can only feel good that he asked me to shake his hands.

I actually got into a fight and won.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
you should probably take up some form of meditation before your road rage gets you killed you dumbass idiot. following someone who gave you the finger? the gently caress is wrong with you?

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
u got cucked

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
he wanted to gently caress you OP, how do you not know what pow pow means

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
tony homo

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Never ever pull over to settle a road rage incident unless you enjoy not breathing.

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
If you gently caress up you get the middle finger, why is this new to you?

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
I blew a tire on the way to work and pulled off in a executive office parking lot, well i dont carry a spare or a jack since that poo poo weighs my fast sports car down so i had no way to fix it with out assistance. the hot rear end florida sun is beating down on me and im trying to network on my phone to get the stuff to me so i can fix my ride and get on my way.. i guess i wasnt paying attention and i walked into the path of an oncomming car.

The well dressed business man at the wheel honked sharpley which started me and i immediatly flicked him off and yelled something maybe it was "gently caress you bitch" well he returns the finger and yells something back which i couldnt hear and starts to speed off.

As he passes me he slams on the breaks and abruptly stops. Now im thinking hell yea im gonna get to gently caress this rich boy up so i start walking over, well he lowers the window and goes sorry looks like you might need some help? i guess when he passed my car he saw my exploded tire

i said no thanks man, i got my boy coming now and he nodded and drove of

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Like a creep you followed some dude because he flipped you off, his immediate response was to tell you he had kids with him, followed by a bunch of posturing until he realized you weren't going to beat him up and he could walk away with a handshake. You were the aggressor, overacting to a meaningless gesture, he never expected you to be so butthurt about it so did what he could to scare off a weird angry loser repeatedly asking why he deserves to be flipped off for making a mistake, probably in a shakey-voiced semi-coherent way that makes you look unhinged.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Hahaha, OP you are a massive pussy. Rename thread, "Someones dad wanted to fight me and I pussed out super hard because I'm a girl that wants to talk about our feelings."

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

when he got out of his car you should have run him over. way to gently caress up your first car fight OP

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
You dumb rear end.

Don't start picking a fight if u too weak and scaredy to pull through on it. Goddamn. This is like fights 101.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Should've yelled "DON"T YOU KNOW ME?! I"M TONY HOMO, MUTHERFUCKER! I POST IN GBS!"

Dude would've ran screaming.

Also, THINK next time you get an urge like this. What if you were in a bad part of town or he actually was in a gang and had one of his boyz (with a z) following behind him?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

It's worse than that, the mexican dad didn't want to fight, he was just kind of pushed into it by being confronted by weird guy so acted hard to scare him off. Him saying he is gang affiliated is like the minority equivalent of a little kid telling the bullies he has a big brother that will be home from college soon so they better leave him alone.

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
You helped a dad and son bond so good job op

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Tony Homo: lover, fighter, and ethnic minority abuser.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere
OP Tony Homo regrets he didn't get taken to pow pow town.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
So did I win by default?

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

you're pathetic and a sad little man

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm glad you weren't murdered OP. Which is probably what would happen the majority of the time something like this happens. Stay safe fellow Goons.

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
Don't say flicked off please it sounds dumb and makes me angry and want to pow pow

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Tony Homo posted:

So did I win by default?

Loss by forfeit.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Tony Homo posted:

1) source your reddit c/ps
2) if not a reddit c/p, you tell me you cut a guy off, then tailgate him for a bit, posture like an rear end in a top hat, and think you're in the right? He should have shot your rear end instead

ANIME IS BLOOD fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Jul 11, 2016

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Cowman posted:

you're pathetic and a sad little man

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
You should have tried punching him in the mouth, op.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
look another bitchmade valley driver

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
lol sounds lik eOP was a huge pussy XD.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That wasn't "almost a fight" and this thread isn't "almost" entertaining.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol you little bitch

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Enfield posted:

lol you little bitch

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So you flicked him off, but in your own special way. Is the moral of the story. :flip:

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
That poo poo ain't true, yo.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
I'll loving fight you right now OP you loving idiot.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol you could have gotten shot , and you're an idiot too you were in the wrong and you took this to an empty parking lot ? seriously control your anger before somebody who wants to finish the fight comes along idiot

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
don't step to me ese don't you know I'm loco?

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

if you made this up then you're even more sad and pathetic because you couldn't at least make yourself out to be anything but sad and pathetic.

if you copy/pasted this then you're the most sad and pathetic of all because you're too lazy to make up your own story about how terrible a person you are.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Tony Homo posted:

So did I win by default?

You were flipped off because you most likely did something wrong while driving. You lost wayyy before you started.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Tony Homo posted:

As I drove home I broke it down in my head and realized I was stupid for stopping and felt dumb that I honestly was afraid but wasn't going to walk away with my tail between my legs as he had ordered me to do.

Well yeah, it's a step up from peeing yourself and running away crying.

But it's exactly one step up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Motherfucker, I post in GBS

• Locked thread