Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ace of Baes posted:

If an art class you're in has a nude model, that is NOT a go head to start taking off your clothes.

Not necessarily true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

if no one else in the class is a nude model, you're it, so start doing your job

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

like many universities, our art and architecture programs were I'm the same building. The architects had a sign that said "archetects do it with models" over the models of buildings they had in the foyer. The college of art put up a sign that said "artists do it with actual models" that was quickly taken down because honestly, we mostly did it with each other.

Music Theory

Really wish someone had told me how to leave the Haley center; I've walked past room 3402 three times in the last hour

Stool Sample

EVERYONE Poops!?

if you plan on going to grad school, start prepping like...second semester junior year. take classes with tenured profs and make yourself known to them so you can get good letters of recommendation, and give yourself more than three months to study for the GRE.

Palpek

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

when nude modeling do not get an erection

Macnult

when drawing a nude model, do not draw with your erection

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

You people are so wrong about the whole nude model thing

Macnult

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

when drawing nude gestures, think about shapes and don't get hung up on details. if you're having trouble with proportions, try starting from the waist.

Macnult

if modeling nude, don't take offense if someone depicts you in an unflattering manner. beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and ability is in the hands of the artist

Macnult

although timers are often available, everyone treasures a nude model who can count the seconds passing by

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

how do you become a professional college art class/school nude model?

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

alnilam

Chill la Chill posted:

how do you become a professional college art class/school nude model?

I tried just showing up naked in hopes they'd offer me the job, but somehow nobody even seemed to notice i was naked and then i couldn't find where I left my pants and it turned out i had a big test that day and i hadn't even gone to one lecture!!

google THIS

dress for the job you want, not the job you have

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

google THIS posted:

i tried this but instead of getting a no clothes model job I ended up with no job

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
being a nude model seemed like an easy way to make money but i only lasted one day. i was surprised and confused when i showed up and found out i was working alone, id really been looking forward to doing me scene with some busty blond or brunette like i'd seen while doing my research for the job but i soldiered on. halfway through my solo scene people started yelling at me and i was thrown out, I'm not sure if i was doing it wrong or something but I'm not allowed back on that campus now.

:(

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
ironically I thought they'd be remoddelling me into a busty blonde

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

being a nude model seemed like an easy way to make money but i only lasted one day. i was surprised and confused when i showed up and found out i was working alone, id really been looking forward to doing me scene with some busty blond or brunette like i'd seen while doing my research for the job but i soldiered on. halfway through my solo scene people started yelling at me and i was thrown out, I'm not sure if i was doing it wrong or something but I'm not allowed back on that campus now.

:(

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

I tried just showing up naked in hopes they'd offer me the job, but somehow nobody even seemed to notice i was naked and then i couldn't find where I left my pants and it turned out i had a big test that day and i hadn't even gone to one lecture!!

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

google THIS posted:

*nods*

*writes notes, just like they tell you to do to be successful in college*

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
if i had known that enrolling meant signing up for literally being ripped apart by attack dogs, well, who knows?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

Nosfereefer posted:

if i had known that enrolling meant signing up for literally being ripped apart by attack dogs, well, who knows?

I have a doctorate in Dog Maul Victimology and if I had to give a new freshman a top I'd definitely say you need to have a positive attitude and lots of lotion since the medical salve they apply to your rent and weeping flesh really dries you out

Moola

Palpek posted:

when nude modeling do not get an erection

Its ok if you get one at the start, but holding it for an hour while they draw you is the tough part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
turns out my professor is an actual demon from hell, and he ate my soul during the first lecture. college life is crazy, huh?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread