Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

It's a worse movie, but Keanu was a better Klaatu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im the fat old officer aiming the tiny little pistol at the spaceship

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
Pidgie's got nothing on Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1aWsFpg3To

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Not much commentary on automated space police this morning...

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

My favorite part is how Klaatu tells the chick exactly how to disable Gort's "murder everything" mode and then when she's there at the saucer she has to scream and stumble over some chairs as she ineffectually tries to get away from Gort before she calmly recites "Klaatu barada nikto."

because it was the 50s and women are weak/it's a sci-fi flick we have to have at least one scene of a woman running away from and being abducted by something

Actually, if I remember correctly, she says it twice. They should have had it flip him from "kill" to "not kill" and back to "kill" again like when your internet connection is slow and you're spamming the "place order now" button and you end up getting like 50 dragon dildos and good luck returning all of those.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
it hasn't been the 50s for more than a half a century women are still weak and scream and run away from roombas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im convinced that an AI benevolent dictatorship is the best form of government

• Locked thread