Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just got this today and tried playing it without the patch on PS4 but that was a big time mistake. It runs at like 15 fps lol. I got to the mansion before I gave up because it would start reading inputs I wasn't making. I tried playing another game and it isn't my controller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I understand and am fine with the 1.0 having some issues but did they even qa on PS4 at all

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i know some people who have gotten dishonored. Yeah, anyone who paid $60 for this game! dohhhhohohoho!

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i never had any of those problems on my copy, unless that happened with the last patch

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i know some people who have gotten dishonored. Yeah, anyone who paid $60 for this game! dohhhhohohoho!

am I getting flamed

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
I paid 60 bux for this, prepare urself Retarded Clown :tfrxmas: only it's Corvo racking the 'bow

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
how in the world is mission 7 even possible to function

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The clockwork mansion is amazing. I rented this and I can't wait to buy it when I get a new PC sometime this year

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

The clockwork mansion is amazing. I rented this and I can't wait to buy it when I get a new PC sometime this year

Yeah it's pretty insane and the level right after just goes a crazy direction too. I also really like the changes of commentary and cutscenes between high and low chaos

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I ordered this 2 months ago and it still hasn't come lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Everyone gives a huge poo poo about what a closet case ozzy fucktard did with his money.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Everyone gives a huge poo poo about what a closet case ozzy fucktard did with his money.

You do give a huge poo poo because you've been quoting my posts with accompanying detailed back story about my life for like 5 years now.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

/me zips up flamesuit

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I ordered this 2 months ago and it still hasn't come lol.

much like your girlfriend

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Got it for PS4 as a Christmas gift and still haven't even put the disc in yet. It's probably rooted somewhere in my paranoia that it's going to be a bad game and I've done a very good job of avoiding any opinions about the game that don't involve technical issues in the meantime.

Also because I ran through the DLC two months ago and haven't been in the mood to pick it up again. If it's bad I'll have to check another series off my list of franchises I can no longer trust.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Starman Super DX posted:

Got it for PS4 as a Christmas gift and still haven't even put the disc in yet. It's probably rooted somewhere in my paranoia that it's going to be a bad game and I've done a very good job of avoiding any opinions about the game that don't involve technical issues in the meantime.

Also because I ran through the DLC two months ago and haven't been in the mood to pick it up again. If it's bad I'll have to check another series off my list of franchises I can no longer trust.

if you liked the first one, you'll like this one. although the gameplay hasn't changed much, so if you're burnt out then you should probably wait a bit.

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

sector_corrector posted:

if you liked the first one, you'll like this one. although the gameplay hasn't changed much, so if you're burnt out then you should probably wait a bit.

This is good to know, thanks. "Same but different" was the most I had been hoping for anyway.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

When she sees firsthand the plight of the working class in Karnaca, she affects concern and makes vague promises, but the finale of Dishonored 2 isn't devising a policy plan to tackle inequality, it's a boss battle against a witch; literally, 'a nasty woman'; Donald Trump would approve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

When she sees firsthand the plight of the working class in Karnaca, she affects concern and makes vague promises, but the finale of Dishonored 2 isn't devising a policy plan to tackle inequality, it's a boss battle against a witch; literally, 'a nasty woman'; Donald Trump would approve.

lol

• Locked thread