Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

Darkman Fanpage is like gollum, blindly groping in the dark and whinnying at intruders, living in his underground lake. We could make him a fisherdwarf!

He will need to do more expansive exploration for us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

vanisher posted:

Darkman Fanpage is like gollum, blindly groping in the dark and whinnying at intruders, living in his underground lake. We could make him a fisherdwarf!

He will need to do more expansive exploration for us.

yessss

he can also be our advance underground greeting committee

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

Darkman Fanpage could dig over to my gulag and we could be friends. then make an airlock so you can safely bring us craft supplies and seasonal fruit

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
something is happening, a woodcutter has been found DEAD

some idiot is sad about it

on a brighter note, the wall is 2/3 done. this does not include the extra work of sealing off all entrances, but w/e

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

join the club

POOL IS CLOSED

what the hell is wrong with these idiots :argh: i left them with a master chef and a room piled wide and high with liquor

did that one rear end in a top hat crush himself under a tree he was chopping down? OSHA!!!!

e. i'm glad i didn't name him, no byobber would smush self with own self's tree

Nosfereefer

this is where we will make the roof

Nosfereefer

we run a pretty straight survival of the not-extremely-self-destructive kind of ship here

Nosfereefer

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1gle8mxe3zdi197/AABke7fHV1N2eQhBo54Rvzgla?dl=0

POOL IS CLOSED

we're gonna need a lot of blocks

Darkman Fanpage
how did i become the fort bitch monster?? :ughh:

POOL IS CLOSED

Darkman Fanpage posted:

how did i become the fort bitch monster?? :ughh:

read as "fart bitch monster"

which sounds like a rad profession name imo

godspeed you, darkman weredeer explorerpage

Captain Billy Pissboy

by Nyc_Tattoo
so I've been playing the save and am a few years ahead. I haven't gotten a siege yet, just a few legendary beasts. we might have to start something with the humans if we want a war eventually.

Darkman Fanpage
did anybody bother to check what civilizations were around?

TheHoosier

The fuck, Graham?!

dig straight down and don't stop

Nosfereefer

TheHoosier posted:

dig straight down and don't stop

this is a Good Idea

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it's like twilight but with dwarves instead of angsty teens and weredeer instead of vampires and werewolves

MrWillsauce

and instead of bella there's mrwillsauce

vanisher

Who will take the next year, any takers. We must have our military strengthened and weredeer dwarves put to good use.

You know we could link up the weredeer and have them wall up the old hospital so we can reclaim that space and bury those bodies. Although they would likely attack each other eventually. Like a weredeer battle royal to crown the strongest deer.

TheHoosier

The fuck, Graham?!

really crazy stuff doesn't usually happen for me but if no one else takes it i'll snag it and work on it this weekend

edit: correction, won't be home much so i can't yet

TheHoosier fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Jan 27, 2017

MrWillsauce

alright fine I guess I'll take over if you CHUMPS don't want to. will start tomorrow evening probably. someone else can take over before then if they want. I'd rather have year 5 again

Nosfereefer

MrWillsauce posted:

alright fine I guess I'll take over if you CHUMPS don't want to. will start tomorrow evening probably. someone else can take over before then if they want. I'd rather have year 5 again

go for it!

MrWillsauce

i feel like it's gonna be a let-down after my last year but i'll try my hardest to get really really drunk

Nosfereefer

MrWillsauce posted:

i feel like it's gonna be a let-down after my last year but i'll try my hardest to get really really drunk

this will be a tough job, but i believe in your ability to get really drunk

Darkman Fanpage
you should let me rejoin the community. im reformed.

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

Darkman Fanpage posted:

you should let me rejoin the community. im reformed.

I'll keep an eye on him

Shbobdb

by Reene
Could we get a map showing where the new fort is and where the old fort was? And maybe some descriptions of our civilizations and/or other nearby civilizations?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I drew a weredeer here you go friends

MrWillsauce

vanisher

The stream was excellent and we need to make a post with the details

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
can someone at least give a brief summary of what happened with the weredeer being let out into the sun?

Historical Wizards

Luvcow posted:

can someone at least give a brief summary of what happened with the weredeer being let out into the sun?

Around 50 people died, and then the game crashed. Last I saw Willsause appeared to have not learned his lesson and was contemplating letting the weredear out again.

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Historical Wizards posted:

Around 50 people died, and then the game crashed. Last I saw Willsause appeared to have not learned his lesson and was contemplating letting the weredear out again.

:ohdear:

POOL IS CLOSED

Bah, we had over 100 not that long ago! Now there's more beer to go around! :beerpal:

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

i think im gonna stream again tonight and finish the year for real this time. i have plenty more to drink. idk if anyone wants to watch

• Locked thread