Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
I can't grasp what the point of Stephanie McMahon's character is. She's a mean egomaniac like Vince's old character but he was also a coward and idiot who always got his comeuppance whereas Stephanie is better and cooler than everyone all of the time and never looks weak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

snoremac posted:

I can't grasp what the point of Stephanie McMahon's character is. She's a mean egomaniac like Vince's old character but he was also a coward and idiot who always got his comeuppance whereas Stephanie is better and cooler than everyone all of the time and never looks weak.

She loving sucks

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

snoremac posted:

she has ladyballs

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

Huh.

Expected Jericho and KO to argue over who gets the pin and Roman to win.

Nah, it's been a fairly consistent plot point that KO wants to have Jericho distracted by the US belt so he never comes after his own belt.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MotU posted:

yeah but what did you think it was tho

idk what's a "soft"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

snoremac posted:

There is no point, she's playing herself

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

oatgan posted:

idk what's a "soft"

Do we have to spell it out for you

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

snoremac posted:

She's very very veeeeeeeeery insecure

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Stephanie has always been a disaster of a character because she's never, ever, ever been taken down a peg except by her own family. The entire wrestling world works on the notion of people getting physical revenge and she'll never get her comeuppance from all the men she torments because she's a woman. And then she's taken it a step further by not even taking it from the women she occasionally steps in the ring with. All the McMahon's are egomaniacs but Stephanie is the only one who refuses to ever let someone get the better of her in a meaningful way. And its only gotten worse since her character has become locked in with HHH's Authority character since he is notorious for protecting himself at the expense of everyone else.

The future is grim in that regard. I expect nothing less than decades of Authority rule.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Vince let Stone Cold humiliate him and let himself be shaved bald.
Shane regularly jumps off really high stuff and let himself get spiked into the ground like a volleyball.
Steph...

Takes a bump once a year at Mania? And last year it was an accident.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So Taker is winning the Rumble huh?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

VJeff posted:

Vince let Stone Cold humiliate him and let himself be shaved bald.
Shane regularly jumps off really high stuff and let himself get spiked into the ground like a volleyball.
Steph...

Takes a bump once a year at Mania? And last year it was an accident.

There was that Jericho thing like 15 years ago.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I can't wait for Emmalina to show up and Steph pops in and everyone in the room talks about how much hotter Steph is and Emma disappears in shame

Aphrodite posted:

She also got humiliated by Vicki right?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Also Stone Cold tore her shirt off that time.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

Wasn't that right after she got the boob job?

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

SamuraiFoochs posted:

So Taker is winning the Rumble huh?

If Roman and Cena win the belts it's a safe bet, they'll probably milk a whole lot of drama on which belt he'll challenge for, and it actually won't be a foregone conclusion for once.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Aphrodite posted:

I mean, even that was Jericho basically pointing out how hot she was but doing it in a slut shaming way.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

She also got humiliated by Brie and the police when she got handcuffed and it showed off her cavernous cleavage gap

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

I mean, even that was Jericho basically pointing out how hot she was but doing it in a slut shaming way.

Yeah but he used to actually attack her during that.

I remember back then you could tell whenever Stephanie was going to take a bump because she'd wear pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

STAC Goat posted:

Then a bunch of apes came out and smashed a cake in her face.

• Locked thread