Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
med school head
Apr 17, 2012
yeah hands free has been built into even the shitboxes for years now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

thathonkey posted:

people who use ear buds in the car are always poor as poo poo and have shitbox cars to begin with

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

thathonkey posted:

people who use ear buds in the car are always poor as poo poo and have shitbox cars to begin with
this, or soccer moms in suvs. it's illegal here in the glorious state of california but idiots still do it.

its also illegal to ride your bike with headphones in, tho most people still do that here

landgrabber posted:

It's literally inhibiting to safety as you might not hear someone honking or a police siren/fire truck/ambulance with earphones in. Car with an aux jack (now present in a lot of ten year old cars) or Bluetooth if you're Mr. Moneybags destroys earphones in every situation for car usage.
my car has an aux jack, but i bought a $20 bluetooth thing that plugs into the aux. works actually very well and usually b/t works like poo poo

used to use those lovely FM tuners in my old car, but every single station is utterly hosed now and awful quality since you'll be driving and then some poo poo nu-metal or somethings starts conflicting.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Jesus Christ posted:

driving time is NPR time

npr has gotten terrible lately im tired of hearing about trump and his twitter

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
you can buy an aux input that plugs into your honda's stereo expansion port (cd changer port? lol) without even taking it apart for like $20

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

med school head posted:

yeah hands free has been built into even the shitboxes for years now

The average car is like 10 years old, not a lot of handsfree in base trim 2006 models.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

weak wrists big dick posted:

most people who think people who ride bikes are smug assholes are fat assholes themselves

what?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

weak wrists big dick posted:

I wear bone conducting headphones and listen to podcasts while I ride my bike...am I as retarded as someone who drives with earbuds? If so, is it because I use the headphones while bicycling?
whats ur FTP????

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I do it so I don't go deaf while blasting down the autobahn with the roof down. Never in town or on rural roads though cause that's dumb. :colbert:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

thathonkey posted:

I will confirm my car is a beat up 2003 with one of the poo poo 6 cd changer of the day I'm too lazy to rip out and replace.

I also drive like once a week since I live in a not poo poo area and don't live in my car.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

people who use ear buds on the bus are always poor as poo poo and have shitbox lives to begin with. SAD!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

numberoneposter posted:

whats ur FTP????

I use Filezilla for FTP, mainly

i called you a fatass

• Locked thread