Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Historically they are a very good program

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Historically they are a very good program

:allears:

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Historically Afghanistan is a stable state

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
Rutgers once won 11 games in a season, beating Colgate, Princeton, and Bucknell, among others

a powerhouse ready to wake

I wish Rutgers had fans so I could make fun of them :smith:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

would you dare deprive the Pinstripe Bowl of its most regular competitor?

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Boise State vs. Virginia in 10 mins

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Alaois posted:

would you dare deprive the Pinstripe Bowl of its most regular competitor?

The Champs are ready to defend their crown

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Thank God Rutgers didn't get hit with a bowl ban

Hahahaha

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
E; wrong thread

Mr. World
May 6, 2007
Working undercover for the man . . .

Detroit_Dogg posted:

The Bactrian empire was the poo poo.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Iowa is cool

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Making sure the children's hospital had a great view was really cool, as is the wave thing. I think they're gonna have people do it with cell phone lights tomorrow because it's a night game. The dread the day when our trash AD decides to sell a sponsorship for it.

Kirk is really involved with the hospital and has donated a ton of money to it. He and his wife revealed this year that they lost a grandchild who was only a few days old in 2014 right before the season started, which explains a lot about that year and the way he was acting during it.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

MourningView posted:

Kirk is really involved with the hospital and has donated a ton of money to it. He and his wife revealed this year that they lost a grandchild who was only a few days old in 2014 right before the season started, which explains a lot about that year and the way he was acting during it.

This is probably extra lame because its a dumb Internet forum, but since having a kid I get extra sensitive to stuff like this and it hits a little hard :smith:

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
D3 Wheaton just had 5 kids arrested for felony assault related to hazing. Wheaton is a perennial powerhouse, that's big news down there, it'd be akin to a hazing scandal at a place like Oklahoma or Georgia. The interesting part is as much as you want to laugh at D3 for being D3, they still care about football. The incident happened in March 2016 and was reported. The school did an internal investigation and levied a 1 game ban just to make it appear like they did something, although letters now show they didn't believe the accuser. Once the state looked into it the felony charges came rolling out and some people at the school are probably going to lose their jobs over how this was essentially buried.

And for bonus points, Wheaton's very big into evangelical Christianity.

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Sep 23, 2017

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Crotch Bat posted:

D3 Wheaton just had 5 kids arrested for felony assault related to hazing. Wheaton is a perennial powerhouse, that's big news down there, it'd be akin to a hazing scandal at a place like Oklahoma or Georgia. The interesting part is as much as you want to laugh at D3 for being D3, they still care about football. The incident happened in March 2016 and was reported. The school did an internal investigation and levied a 1 game ban just to make it appear like they did something, although letters now show they didn't believe the accuser. Once the state looked into it the felony charges came rolling out and some people at the school are probably going to lose their jobs over how this was essentially buried.

burn all of the western suburbs to the ground

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Wheaton's the place the fired some professor could she said something vaguely non-hostile to Islam isn't it?

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Some speculative fiction that was fun to read about : https://www.si.com/college-football/2017/09/22/mike-leach-career-washington-state-key-west

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
I 100% believe Leach would have stayed in Key West for the rest of his life. Everything about that makes too much sense to say otherwise.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Detroit_Dogg posted:

:golfclap:

Even Alexander the Great had a lot of difficulty subjugating what is now Afghanistan. What I'm trying to say is that Nick Saban would have trouble with gaining bowl eligibility at Rutgers.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Crotch Bat posted:

One of the students being charged is Chris Spielman's kid

Kim Jong Il
Aug 16, 2003
Rutgers will be back soon, but nothing will stop the industrial decay of the Midwest.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
"back"

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

I agree. Soon they will be able to hang with Princeton and Penn like the old days.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

*edit* wrong aftermath

Dilber fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Sep 24, 2017

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Kim Jong Il posted:

Rutgers will be back soon, but nothing will stop the industrial decay of the Midwest.

As opposed to the vibrant growth of New Jersey

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Is it penicillin-resistant?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

new jersey is a destination for immigrants and one of the most ethnically diverse states in the country

wait you'd consider that a bad thing marquis, i forgot

• Locked thread