Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Cnut the Great posted:

Face it, nerds:

This is what women want, and if you don't look like this, then you're poo poo out of luck.

Made me think of this:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Pick posted:

My favorite body type for a guy is a dude with dark, sort-of curly, disheveled hair, who looks kind of malnourished and busted up. No pudge.

So this guy:

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
It's difficult to measure up

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

So this guy:

I dont mean to judge harshly or body shame but he needs to lose weight. That much body weight is unhealthy. Also it would be good to shave, both his face and his head. If you dont have a full head of hair and have a receding hairline, just shave it all off. Thats my opinion.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Gaunab posted:

So this guy:

I want to party with this guy.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

morally adept posted:

I want to party with this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCTOz3cpejM

"I want to party with you"

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

Blue Star posted:

I dont mean to judge harshly or body shame but he needs to lose weight. That much body weight is unhealthy. Also it would be good to shave, both his face and his head. If you dont have a full head of hair and have a receding hairline, just shave it all off. Thats my opinion.

that guy enjoys a prosperous stock photography career and can be seen in such hits as "fat guy broken bicycle", "fat guy apply for loan" and "fat guy"

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Blue Star posted:

also he should kill himself imo

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Dicky B posted:

that guy enjoys a prosperous stock photography career and can be seen in such hits as "fat guy broken bicycle", "fat guy apply for loan" and "fat guy"

What a success, for a fat man.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

We Know Catheters posted:

It's difficult to measure up

Can't these things survive space almost?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Rad-daddio posted:

Can't these things survive space almost?

Yup. They are hardy little fuckers.

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude
Quite unlike my hard little fucker, which is incredibly weak to the vacuum of space.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Bogus Adventure posted:

That Kangaroo is swole as gently caress.

I read your name as "Bogan Adventure" at first and I was going to remark on what a fantastic name/post combo you had made

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Pick posted:

heroin chic is tragic on a woman but on a man it really kicks up that nurturing instinct
That explains a lot. It also seems really sad.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
I have the body of an A frame house. I'm impervious to snow.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Murray Mantoinette posted:

I read your name as "Bogan Adventure" at first and I was going to remark on what a fantastic name/post combo you had made

I almost want to change it now that I know what Bogan means, but I like my Bill and Ted inspired account name.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Don't doxx me

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Heard you were talkin' poo poo...

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtu.be/G9FGgwCQ22w

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm exactly six feet tall and look lean and lanky from a distance but from up close my shoulders chest and arms are surprisingly yoked even if I don't workout and I tend to stoop a bit and stare off into the distance a lot, probably because my ancestors spent a lot of time firing arrows at the French

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

JFairfax posted:

[image-leeched kangaroo]
picture taken right before the kangaroo leaped onto the back of a white horse and rode past hundreds of lusty women
owns

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Don't run away from the truth guys.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Gaunab posted:

Don't run away from the truth guys.

I can’t run anywhere I’m 600lbs and I live on my waterbed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
This is me having a disagreement with my ideal female body type.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOKNTYSz0bk

• Locked thread