Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Gross?
Yes
No
Get a swirly nerd
Tokugawa
View Results

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Damo posted:

hi i'm gbs doesnt this thing suck???? and isn't this movie really good? lol quality posts left and right

Can you link me to your good thread and I’ll post there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
Are there any mini cigars that are any good because those are the only ones i can get through without feeling nauseated

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Dutch masters makes little vanilla ones that are pretty good.

Backwoods have good flavor but god drat poo poo for qc so out of 5 you might have 3 good ones that don't have stems poking out the sides drawing in air

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
what do you do for work burt and can you get me a job

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
It's like a wristwatch, if you're trying to get rid of the powerful intimidating smell emanating off your persons then you just dont get it, like those people who wear plastic smartwatches

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i like to smoke hookah because im a nabob and inhaling candy is fun

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Neurolimal posted:

It's like a wristwatch, if you're trying to get rid of the powerful intimidating smell emanating off your persons then you just dont get it, like those people who wear plastic smartwatches

what a lovely new gangtag i kinda thought we were over that poo poo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

EX250 Type R posted:

Dutch masters makes little vanilla ones that are pretty good.

Backwoods have good flavor but god drat poo poo for qc so out of 5 you might have 3 good ones that don't have stems poking out the sides drawing in air

Good Lord no.
He said cigars not blunt wrappers.

Macanudo original has a miniature, 3x26 size and several other very small options.

These are fairly mild as far as "real" cigars go.

Avo has several smaller gauges across multiple wrappers and blends.

Many of the larger labels do.
Go look on jrcigars, you can search by size, wrapper preference, shape, etc. And of course you shouldn't be getting nauseous, don't inhale!

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Big Beef City posted:

Good Lord no.
He said cigars not blunt wrappers.

Macanudo original has a miniature, 3x26 size and several other very small options.

These are fairly mild as far as "real" cigars go.

Avo has several smaller gauges across multiple wrappers and blends.

Many of the larger labels do.
Go look on jrcigars, you can search by size, wrapper preference, shape, etc. And of course you shouldn't be getting nauseous, don't inhale!

bitch please there is no reason someone cant enjoy a machine rolled cigarillo made from decent tobacco

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

EX250 Type R posted:

bitch please there is no reason someone cant enjoy a machine rolled cigarillo made from decent tobacco

its not uncommon for a machine rolled cigarillo to have a really lovely draw though

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

The cheap blunt wrap worthy ones are obviously terrible but I found the dutch masters to be very smoke-able while also being reasonable in price. I prefer the ones made with Connecticut broad leaf tobacco but thats because I live in Connecticut tobacco country.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Enfield posted:

gah its so PUNGENT!!! STAY OUT THE RADIUS, which i have cleverly deduced as 70 (give or take the wind) feet

Lol

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

cigars were a big hit with white male boomers. great if you want your mouth to taste like hiroshima corpses the next morning. millenials have moved on to hookah

Lol hookah. Enjoy your carbon monoxide poisoning from sucking on a lit charcoal briquette. That’s actually what causes hookah “high.” oxygen deprivation and acute carbon monoxide poisoning from taking huge lungfuls of charcoal heated tobacco glycerin sugar sludge vapor.

MullardEL34 fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Nov 26, 2017

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
this is all terrible compared to weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
The only reason I've ever smoked cigars has been to intentionally be an obnoxious jackass, and they've worked every time.

• Locked thread