Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

I had some weird font issues so I switched to a new firefox profile and consequently reconfigured salr (yes i know about copying the settings string etc but i just don't remember.)

anyways, enabling the " Highlight thread counts in yellow if you've posted there before" seems to cause the "Open updated threads" link to disappear for me.

in the console i get "TypeError: window.openDatabase is not a function" from post-history.js

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
https://developer.chrome.com/blog/deprecating-web-sql/

Nice. Removed in Chrome 119. But how did this ever work in Firefox? It claims Gecko never supported Web SQL.

Anyway, it looks like that whole feature needs to be re-written now.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Legacy SALR had a similar feature, but it never worked in Firefox using salr-redux. I was going to work on moving it away from websql to fix that, but I ended up shelving it when I started working for SA.

Master_Odin
Apr 15, 2010

My spear never misses its mark...

ladies
Put salr-redux v2.5.0 that fixes the feature to use localStorage instead of WebSQL. Given that WebSQL was fully removed from Chrome like a month ago, there's no way to transition the old data to new setup, so have to use this opportunity to post in all your favorite threads again to get them marked.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Around when you posted the above, some of the threads I've posted in got the yellow mark. But I've posted in a bunch more since where it simply doesn't show up.

Also the yellow is different from what I had previously and I can't find where to customize it. I don't even rightly remember if there ever was a place.

I don't think it's much of a problem, just letting you know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
When I'm using the "restrict size of images" settings, is there any way to expand a particular image without fully opening it in a new tab?