Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Come on, iospace! Round Robin has begun for Mixed Doubles, including the USA playing O.A.R.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken
Apr 23, 2014

Curling is great and mixed doubles is fun even though I'm just learning the rules. CAN-NOR is gonna be good.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

What a strange take on the game.

Also Stoughton and Morris gotta start listening to Laws a little bit more there.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Edward Mass posted:

Come on, iospace! Round Robin has begun for Mixed Doubles, including the USA playing O.A.R.

It's being worked on, I promise.

But you know these forums, it may delete everything when we launch it....

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=276

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Edward Mass posted:

WTF I thought curling started tomorrow at 11:35pm ET :(

edit: I read about the format change in mixed doubles and I hate it. I hate this garbage bastardization of curling :colbert:

Josh Lyman fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Feb 8, 2018

• Locked thread